How to switch account on PS Vita without deleting everything?

tjoe1bkhjtqxm

Hey there, I think that I've read somewhere in this forum that a guide that describes how to use another account on PS Vita has been already done and if it is can you please link me? 

I have just one question: if I switch on my NA account (my main account is EU), I can buy games from the NA or whatever Store and then log in to my EU account to play NA games in order to achieve their trophies on my main right? Just like I do on PS4 or there's another step to follow? 

Thank you! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Hey there, I think that I've read somewhere in this forum that a guide that describes how to use another account on PS Vita has been already done and if it is can you please link me? 

I have just one question: if I switch on my NA account (my main account is EU), I can buy games from the NA or whatever Store and then log in to my EU account to play NA games in order to achieve their trophies on my main right? Just like I do on PS4 or there's another step to follow? 

Thank you! 

this is an explanation i did regarding the account switch

keep in mind this is no way as easy as you just switch accs on the ps4 and i recommend you doing this on a vita u will exclusively use to do this trick

because if you want to place another acc you have to format the vita

i heard some say you dont need to but better be safe

buy whatever games you want online on that account and then use the trick and download them play them plat them and reformat and put your main back again

2 hours ago, OJ9999vr said:

Guessing it’s this: 

this method is very risky and could pop you trophies out of order because you play on the alt and sync to the main instead of playing on main and syncing to main

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Hakoom said:

this is an explanation i did regarding the account switch

keep in mind this is no way as easy as you just switch accs on the ps4 and i recommend you doing this on a vita u will exclusively use to do this trick

because if you want to place another acc you have to format the vita

i heard some say you dont need to but better be safe

buy whatever games you want online on that account and then use the trick and download them play them plat them and reformat and put your main back again

this method is very risky and could pop you trophies out of order because you play on the alt and sync to the main instead of playing on main and syncing to main

Oh Hakoom answered me to a question ? thank you man! I'm gonna read it right now and I'll watch your video ;)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 2/4/2019 at 6:52 PM, TheVengeance1231 said:

Hi Hakoom, I plan to use your method, becoz it is more safe.

But I want to ask that, if I use your method (play and sync on main acc) and want to be safe...

1. Do I need to keep my vita online?

2. Do I need to sync a trophy once it pops?

hi

indeed it is safer

yes in my video i explain everything

online is a must

and i found it best to just sync once you earn the plat

there is no need to keep syncing every trophy

also make sure you play fast games and dont try to do this for games above 20h or so its not worth it :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hakoom said:

hi

indeed it is safer

yes in my video i explain everything

online is a must

and i found it best to just sync once you earn the plat

there is no need to keep syncing every trophy

also make sure you play fast games and dont try to do this for games above 20h or so its not worth it :P

My main acc is JP, I have a lot of short games like FullBlast/InkSplosion/MidnightDeluxe..etc on my AS, NA and EU acc.

Can I switching between AS, NA and EU acc to download all games, then use my JP account to play them all once?

Or I have to do it one region a time (for example AS first), play it with my JP acc, then do another region (say NA), then play with JP?

Also, every time I switch off my vita I have to do the acc switching trick again?

How about put the vita in sleep mode? Will I have to do the trick again?

• Like 1

@Hakoom I have a question as well. 

I recently bought a used PSV after selling mine a year ago. I had stored all my games & save data on a 64gb memory card (the outrageously priced PSV ones.) After going through the start up sequence and signing in I popped in the memory card, and it was as if I never sold my PSV. All my games, data, pictures, everything was there.

So I’m wondering if it’s possible once you switch accounts (in my case US to JP) and buy the game you want if you can simply direct it on the memory card, (even if it’s a new one, I have multiples) reboot the Vita, sign into your main account, then pop the memory card back in, would the game show up on that memory card? Is the game’s license tied to the account that bought it to keep from other accounts from playing?

Thanks!

Edited by RedSkyKing

10 hours ago, TheVengeance1231 said:

My main acc is JP, I have a lot of short games like FullBlast/InkSplosion/MidnightDeluxe..etc on my AS, NA and EU acc.

Can I switching between AS, NA and EU acc to download all games, then use my JP account to play them all once?

Or I have to do it one region a time (for example AS first), play it with my JP acc, then do another region (say NA), then play with JP?

Also, every time I switch off my vita I have to do the acc switching trick again?

How about put the vita in sleep mode? Will I have to do the trick again?

if you want my advice

make this trick on a new vita because you have to format the vita each time you change the account ( some people say you dont need too but i like to be safe)

1 at a time is beter

yes try to finish what you can in  1 go... as soon as you switch off the trickwill get messed up but youcan fix this by doing the trick again.. i have had issues and just redid the trick.. the acc that will have wrong trophies is the alt acc so no worries,,,

so my advice would be to finish what you want to finish in 1 go or 1 sitting... if you want to go somewhere or sleep just re do the trick again it takes 10 mins

10 hours ago, RedSkyKing said:

@Hakoom I have a question as well. 

I recently bought a used PSV after selling mine a year ago. I had stored all my games & save data on a 64gb memory card (the outrageously priced PSV ones.) After going through the start up sequence and signing in I popped in the memory card, and it was as if I never sold my PSV. All my games, data, pictures, everything was there.

So I’m wondering if it’s possible once you switch accounts (in my case US to JP) and buy the game you want if you can simply direct it on the memory card, (even if it’s a new one, I have multiples) reboot the Vita, sign into your main account, then pop the memory card back in, would the game show up on that memory card? Is the game’s license tied to the account that bought it to keep from other accounts from playing?

Thanks!

thats because its connected to your main acc and i dont think it will work like that.. i could be wrong though you can test and tell us :D its something new to me and i got no info about this

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RedSkyKing said:

@Hakoom

Thanks!

Memory card is basically tied to whatever account was last used with it. If you put it in a Vita that has a different account on it it'll make you wipe the memory card before it will allow you to do anything with it. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gage said:

Memory card is basically tied to whatever account was last used with it. If you put it in a Vita that has a different account on it it'll make you wipe the memory card before it will allow you to do anything with it. 

Ah, that figures. Thanks!

11 hours ago, Hakoom said:

if you want my advice

make this trick on a new vita because you have to format the vita each time you change the account ( some people say you dont need too but i like to be safe)

1 at a time is beter

yes try to finish what you can in  1 go... as soon as you switch off the trickwill get messed up but youcan fix this by doing the trick again.. i have had issues and just redid the trick.. the acc that will have wrong trophies is the alt acc so no worries,,,

so my advice would be to finish what you want to finish in 1 go or 1 sitting... if you want to go somewhere or sleep just re do the trick again it takes 10 mins

thats because its connected to your main acc and i dont think it will work like that.. i could be wrong though you can test and tell us :D its something new to me and i got no info about this

OK, I also want to be safe, so 1 region at a time and do things in 1 sitting.

2 months ago I bought a new vita, I plan to use my old vita doing this trick.

I will try the trick when I have several hours of time available. 

Thank you very much for your advice!!

10 hours ago, TheVengeance1231 said:

OK, I also want to be safe, so 1 region at a time and do things in 1 sitting.

2 months ago I bought a new vita, I plan to use my old vita doing this trick.

I will try the trick when I have several hours of time available. 

Thank you very much for your advice!!

yes and if anything gets messed up the alt acc wil get the flag not your main

aslong as you use my method

• Like 1