"Superstar" Trophy

KenjiCBZ

Hello. So, I'd like to know how exactly you get the Superstar Trophy: I read somewhere on the Internet that you have to get to Level 50 first, and that then you have to manually level up by pressing Triangle on the MyPlayer Tree. In fact, I'm trying to level up now, but the game tells me that I can't do this yet, since I'm only at Level 38.

But, I've also read about people who have got past Level 50, but have not been able to Level Up because the game still told them they couldn't yet. On the other hand, I've met players Online whose Level was below 50, but whose Rank was higher than mine. So, what's going on with this Trophy? Could someone who have got this Trophy please explain me?
  • Like 1

Once you hit level 50, you should go to the skill tree and prestige by pressing triangle. You will still keep your stats/upgrades/points but will be able to level up further and not only improve your character for road to glory but get that superstar trophy!

Reason why people have a lower level but higher rank is because they prestiged. I haven't played WWE 2K19 My Player in over a month except to get the pressure cooker trophy when it was finally available but if I recall correctly I am a Titan (2nd Best tier) level 30 odd & 80 overall :)

And there is no way you can complete career mode without hitting level 50! You get a huge amount xp after a chapter ends, not after each section/match :)

Good luck! :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, it's been a while, I just want to say that I got this. For everyone wondering, this Trophy is not bugged at all: as soon as you get to Level 50 (Not depending if you finish the Career or not), you have to play another Match or two. This should bring you to Level 51, but it won't: instead, it will tell you that you can rank up, go the Skill Tree and press Triangle :)

• Like 1