Suggestions for a Gaming Mouse?

Asvinia

Hey guys, my old mouse has died a death after a good 6-8 years of service. It was a Mad Catz MMO7 and they don't make them anymore, so I'm having trouble finding a replacement. The new models of Mad Catz mice all lack a decent amount of buttons. I've recently bought a Patriot Viper V570 Blackout, but it's absolutely huge and I can't reach some of the buttons.

Requirements:

At least 10 buttons

Suitable for small hands

Allows for a claw grip, not a palm grip

Wired

Budget: £70/$90

I get some of this could be subjective, but any suggestions would be great.

I loved the MMO7 when it release, it felt like it was Transformer Decepticon in disguise! Over the years I been using a couple different mouses. Atm im using the Corsair Dark Core RGB SE. I love it. I know you said you want wired though. The Dark Core is wireless :( but latency is actually really good. 

• 2 months later...

razer naga

12 buttons 

DURABLE

Sleek 

Comfortable 

SYNAPSE IS OG (Stats, Macros, lighting, more)

I forget what the thing on the top that allows you to adjust sensitivity but thats there

Mines lasted through 1000+ hours of ESO 300+hours of Heroes of might and magic 3 plus like 30 other games with 100-200+ hours I have the chroma one (I know they are all chroma but legit thats what it was called naga chroma) 

I would advise any Roccat mouse. And steer clear from Razer.

Reason I had several Razers stop working without reason. This goes for their mouses and keyboards.

I myself switched to a Roccat NYTH last year summer. It is a very good mouse with editable button layout to meet your personal demands.

Switching my keyboard from a Razer Deathstalker ultimate to a Roccat next month dont yet know which one. The Deathstalker just quit working, keyboard works but screen not same for RGB.

• 1 month later...