Craig Marduk,Armor King,Julia Are Coming to Tekken 7,Plus Negan Gameplay Trailer

Nitroman65

They made Julia into a streamer? Yeah sure, don't know what to do with a character?, just generalize them. 

Like i said before, these characters should have been in the game from the beginning and NOT paid DLC. I repeat, NOT paid DLC. At least Geese and Noctis were unique and cool smfh

EDIT: Oh yeah, forgot about Negan. Don't really give a shit about him to be honest since he's just a overhyped character.

Edited by Oblivion

I still don't see why they picked Negan to be in this game. He just doesn't fit at all. He feels so out of place. Negan should be in something like Mortal Kombat. I am all for guest characters but I like when they fit the game they are in (Geralt in Soul Calibur for example).

9 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

I was really hoping Negan would be a little more Henry Rollins and a little less Jeffrey Dean Morgan lol.

Yeah, whenever people do Negan now its pretty much gonna be the JDM version. I mean I like JDM as Negan so I'm cool with it but maybe giving Negan some original lines for the game would have been nice. Literally, everything he says is a quote from the show. Like they just ripped all his dialogue from episodes.

Just meh. At this point I just want new unique characters, all these old chracters that should had been in the game well should be freebies....S2 will NOT get any of my money. At least SFV I could earn characters in-game.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY