Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pulkumasta90

pulkumasta90's Dispute

8 posts in this topic

pulkumasta90

Batman: Arkham Asylum
I never used cheats or a savegame to obtain the trophies. Furthermore the time steps do not support the argument of a savegame being used, since their are at least a few minute and at most months in between the trophies.

Your challenge trophies are completed within a couple of seconds of each other which isn't possible.

You also seem to have every trophy related to The Riddler bar the 25% trophy, which is also not possible.

2 hours ago, pulkumasta90 said:

pulkumasta90

I never used cheats or a savegame to obtain the trophies. Furthermore the time steps do not support the argument of a savegame being used, since their are at least a few minute and at most months in between the trophies.

Nah sorry mate, but I think you're telling a packet of porkie pies here. I can also see at least 1 more game on your list (withing a 5 seconds of loadi g your list, didnt even have to comb) where there's a common save file usage trophy unlock sign. So you'd be better off hiding whatever else you've used save files in to unlock trophies before anything else is found and you get taken off the leaderboards altogether. Just a heads up.

(Btw a common mistake; you don't need to have the platinum in a game for it to be called out)

Edited by TOAST13TOA5T
Wording edit.

Five of your Prince of Persia light seeds trophies are unlocked seconds apart which is not possible legit.

You also pretty much completed the game (Final Healing) without beating the 4 sub bosses.

Edited by Martain2

You have another dispute now.... Merry Christmas.

20 hours ago, TOAST13TOA5T said:

Nah sorry mate, but I think you're telling a packet of porkie pies here.

I had never heard of cockney rhyme slang before playing Dragon Quest XI. Now, I'm seeing it all the time!

Why am I talking about this? Because this is a terrible dispute.

23 hours ago, pulkumasta90 said:

pulkumasta90

Liar, liar, flags on fire. You got 4, which means you're permanently off the leaderboards, and they are all correct.