If it's pre-existing games I'll go with:

1. Dragon Quest XI
  2. Castlevania Requiem
  3. Romancing SaGa 2

If it's new games, I'll try:

1. Ace Combat 7
  2. Ace Combat 5 (AC7 pre-order)
  3. Resident Evil 2 Remake

AC7 it all depends on how silly the online trophies will be, and AC5 may or may not have a platinum. Its a PS2 on PS4 port, and with nearly 30 missions and plenty of unlockables there should be a platinum but I don't make the rules on that.

• Like 1

The only one I can think of right now is Kingdom Hearts 3... but that is also a maybe, depending on what it asks of me to do for the platinum (a game that big, you bet your ass it'll have a platinum).

Though Darksiders 3 could be there whenever I pick it up, and maybe Astro Bot as well (I want to get Astro Bot, not sure when though, still got some Christmas shopping to do after all).

it's a tough call since i don't typically know which games will be in for 2019:

1. elder scrolls skyrim (ps4)

2. adventure time explore the dungeon because i don't know (really old backlog physical game)

3. until dawn: rush of blood (haven't platted a VR game in the life of me) might be time to start now.

1. God of War (PS4): So excited to play this one! From what gameplay I've seen it looks phenomenal!

2. Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PS4): Really liked Fallout 3 when I played it, and this game looks even better and packed with even more content :)

3. Horizon Zero Dawn: Again, I've heard pretty much only good things about this game, plus I think the game world looks so vast and exciting and diverse. And the game goes for cheap nowadays :D

12 hours ago, ResoluteRock said:

3. Horizon Zero Dawn: Again, I've heard pretty much only good things about this game, plus I think the game world looks so vast and exciting and diverse. And the game goes for cheap nowadays :D

It looks nice but it's really boring except for one small bit.