3 games you will platinum for 2019?

No longer here

Already Started:

• Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed (PS3)
  • LittleBIGPlanet 3 (PS4)
  • Strikers Edge (PS4)

Released 2019:

• Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  • MediEvil
  • Team Sonic Racing
  • (honorable mention) Resident Evil 2 - don't know what kind of trophy list we'll get, but it might take hours to platinum if it's like the first RE1 remake.
  • Like 2

Not counting ezpz stuff im using to get me close enough to 500 for kingdom hearts 3 my main 3 big planned plats are(not counting kingdom hearts 3 which is gonna be 500)

3.shenmue 3
2.fist of the north star lost paradise
1.tales of vesperia definitive edition

And if these actually release or get localized(not likely but you never know)

3.the legend of heroes trails of cold steel 4(but will settle for 3 if it takes too long)
2.ys 9
1.yakuza issin(gotta have one pie in the sky wish)

Edited by jgm4789

Dark Souls I and III ( To complete the series)

Monster Hunter World (Nostaliga from the PSP. I know it can be a timesink but still pretty much enjoying the game. Can't wait for the upcoming DLC: Iceborne)

and most importantly:

VANQUISH (Still stuck at the Challenge 6. This level is becoming my nemesis in gaming. It's gwawing at me but I WILL overcome it this year!)

• Like 2

I am working on Red Dead Redemption 2 and Brawlhalla at the moment, so I hope to get those in the new year. Some games I hope on going for the platinum during the summer (when I get home from Uni) are:

• Uncharted Series (any one of them)
  • Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (again, any one of them)
  • God of War
  • Need for Speed
  • Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (or Syndicate)
  • Ratchet and Clank

Mostly cleaning up games I have played already. I have just recently got into hunting for trophies. Depending on if my brother's playstation accepts Rainbow Six Siege or not, I might be playing that all summer and totally missing every one of these games. Any more suggestions on games I should go for?

• Like 1

At the rate I'm going, probably won't get Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story or Paw Patrol done before the end of the year, I could do Paw Patrol but it's a game especially for kids... and so hard to really stick to for long periods. So those two.

And... I don't know. Hopefully Life is Strange finally, but man it's a rough go, the writing is so awful.