Free on PS Store Asia?

MisterGibraltar

It appears free to me right now as I'm browsing. If I'm not mistaken it was somewhere around $40 just couple days ago. Or it's free-to-play version?

EDIT: Alright I see that $40 version further down. What's the difference and is plat obtainable with this free-to-play ver?

Edited by MisterGibraltar

The free one you're seeing is the MV Player. It's used for playing the created RPGs, but you're not able to create anything using it. That's something you can only do in the paid version, and there are some trophies for doing so. So even if it's possible to earn trophies on the free version (I don't know if it is) you won't be able to get the platinum.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MisterGibraltar said:

It appears free to me right now as I'm browsing. If I'm not mistaken it was somewhere around $40 just couple days ago. Or it's free-to-play version?

EDIT: Alright I see that $40 version further down. What's the difference and is plat obtainable with this free-to-play ver?

Its probably your lucky day and this is like Knack 2 coming out on the Australian store for free because it was a mistake lol

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

The free one you're seeing is the MV Player. It's used for playing the created RPGs, but you're not able to create anything using it. That's something you can only do in the paid version, and there are some trophies for doing so. So even if it's possible to earn trophies on the free version (I don't know if it is) you won't be able to get the platinum.

You're right. I've tried it but it requires RPGs from main game. It's like a separate companion app and no trophies of its own. Thanks for clarification.

14 minutes ago, Soufwar said:

Its probably your lucky day and this is like Knack 2 coming out on the Australian store for free because it was a mistake lol

Yeah at first I hope so. Especially with games just released like this. Makes me jumpy lol