Hello from Senior Canadian

electrifryer

Welcome to this little wonderful part of the interwebz. I too am a electrician and one of the senior members (42) of this forum. I spend as much time at my cabin in NE Ontario as well. Don't be a stranger as these kids are pretty damn nice compared to other sites.  

• Like 1

Welcome! :]

What a cool story! It's never too late to start gaming! I'll bet you wish you started a long time ago. ;] What was the first game you sought out yourself to play?

Wish I would have started earlier but I had a full time job and part time one wiring houses,my first game was Metal gear solid 4.What was you're first game? 

Good day you Hosehead :wave: , from where in the Great White North do you hail from.

I'm located right next door to you,in northern Ontario.I lived & worked,way up north in Thompson in you're province for a while.Very nice province.   

• Like 1

Welcome to this little wonderful part of the interwebz. I too am a electrician and one of the senior members (42) of this forum. I spend as much time at my cabin in NE Ontario as well. Don't be a stranger as these kids are pretty damn nice compared to other sites.  

Thanks fellow electricman,I live in northern Ontario,which area is the cabin located at.  

A little town named Chapleau, halfway between Wawa and Timmins.

How cool is that,old forestry town area with lumber mills.You have to pass through my city to get there.Nickel capital of the world with tallest super stack,depending which area you cross border.(broy300) what did you're I.D.evolve from?