dlc must need ? for platinum

kjhyeong

36 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

Not necessarily, in Deus Ex Directors Cut you need to get the DLC from the base game to get platinum. I'm sure in some other games it's the same. Not always of course. 

I had to look this one up. And i quote: 
"While you are playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director’s Cut, you will notice a lot of changes from the base game, Deus Ex: Human Revolution. The Director's Cut version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution features the same main story as the original, but also includes the Missing Link DLC within the game itself."

It also has it own trophy list https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2195-deus-ex-human-revolution-directors-cut . So my point is still valid that you only need to complete the base game trophies to earn its platinum.

Edited by knoef_NL

7 minutes ago, knoef_NL said:

I had to look this one up. And i quote: 
"While you are playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director’s Cut, you will notice a lot of changes from the base game, Deus Ex: Human Revolution. The Director's Cut version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution features the same main story as the original, but also includes the Missing Link DLC within the game itself."

It also has it own trophy list https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2195-deus-ex-human-revolution-directors-cut . So my point is still valid that you only need to complete the base game trophies to earn its platinum.

To be fair and square, I never said that you need to BUY DLC for this version but it's just a part of the platinum. But your point is valid.

• 3 months later...

I don't know if this was the intended question but no EDF game has any trophies from DLC. The ones that have DLC which are 4 /2025, 4.1 and 5 have none. DLC in these games is mostly for enjoyment of EDF fanatics.

So in all these games Plat = 100% game.

Edited by cris3f