kksligh

Subnautica Trophy Thoughts?

14 posts in this topic

I like fewer trophies - hard to tell with some of these in the difficulty. Anyone know how hard these are? I'm really looking forward to this game

looks like a 2 out of 10 for difficulty only 3 non story trophies and don't have to complete the game on permadeath to get the platinum and no difficulty related trophies and no missable trophies

Edited by fenrir54565

I have been waiting for this game to come to PS4 for so long! The trophies don't look too difficult from what I know of the game through streams/YT videos and I don't care if it its a time commitment to get it cause I definitely want to take my time with this one and experience everything it has to offer! Hopefully there's no missables.

Thank god for no permadeath trophy! *has Mein Leben flashbacks*

No idea how hard those trophies are, but what i do know is that there are some all achievements speedruns on youtube in like 1hour.

Edited by kierkegaaard

This game is extremely good. so hype to go through it on PS4. the trophies don't look too crazy 

Amazing game. Can’t wait for it to launch on PS4 so I can platinum it! Trophy list looks easy enough 😁

Yeah, the majority of these just seem milestone based. Glad there is no permadeath either...actually from what I have seen, dying is more beneficial than not as is respawns you at your starting point which could be a time-saver.

27 minutes ago, trixter123 said:

looks great isnt it on the eu store ? 

cant find it :(

It is up, but not available in Bahrain, Belgium, Denmark, Kuwait, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Portugal, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey & UAE.

Not up yet in NA stores. :(

Edit: Got it and downloading. I think this is enough games for 2018.

Edited by DUDEwithCOFFEE

Yeah I'm glad there is no "difficulty" or "permadeath" related trophies. I picked up the physical copy this morning at gamestop and checked it out for a little bit. Probably gonna just play on "Freedom" and take it chill.

On 12/5/2018 at 3:41 PM, JayBizzle311 said:

Yeah I'm glad there is no "difficulty" or "permadeath" related trophies. I picked up the physical copy this morning at gamestop and checked it out for a little bit. Probably gonna just play on "Freedom" and take it chill.

Yeah, I have playing on Survivor and I think I may start over on Freedom. Not that the game is hard, it's that when you die the loading takes forever. Also, there's only one save slot.

Still having fun though.