What you must know for boosting

VirtualNight

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I got every award and over 6,000 kills before I boosted with Blackshirt. I am decent at the game's multiplayer against randoms. I even got the Squad Wildcard with randoms.

I agree with the community being toxic and mentally ill. One of them sounded like a total basement dweller. They seem to be addicted to the game hopelessly. Really bizarre. I'd like to study these individuals if it were legal.

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 23.1.2019 at 4:00 PM, EdwardTheMartyr said:

I think I got every award and over 6,000 kills before I boosted with Blackshirt. I am decent at the game's multiplayer against randoms. I even got the Squad Wildcard with randoms.

I agree with the community being toxic and mentally ill. One of them sounded like a total basement dweller. They seem to be addicted to the game hopelessly. Really bizarre. I'd like to study these individuals if it were legal.

Tell me more lol

I did! "With my Devil dogs" is really Luck,

I did what @VirtualNight Said, but i have 2 Playstation 3 connected in the same internet... It helped me a Lot, you need to be in the same Team and squad as your 2nd console and the trophy should pop at the end of the round, even If you lose or Win.

Maybe If you Join at the very end of the round, should pop, (it's happened to me)

My 2nd console have only 5 friends, and this one, 90+

I have nat 2, and here in Brazil, It's almost impossible to get nat 1...

Good luck!

Edited by ZBrasilX
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, ZBrasilX said:

I did! "With my Devil dogs" is really Luck,

I did what @VirtualNight Said, but i have 2 Playstation 3 connected in the same internet... It helped me a Lot, you need to be in the same Team and squad as your 2nd console and the trophy should pop at the end of the round, even If you lose or Win.

Maybe If you Join at the very end of the round, should pop, (it's happened to me)

My 2nd console have only 5 friends, and this one, 90+

I have nat 2, and here in Brazil, It's almost impossible to get nat 1...

Good luck!

Hello! How long it take?

On 23/06/2019 at 9:48 AM, Vasilij_Kozlov said:

Hello! How long it take?

Hello! well, I can´t tell you how much time you´ll spend, cause is a luck based trophy, I spent more or less 3 hours for 3 days, doing the same thing, inviting the 2nd console, joining the game (conquest), seeing if my both consoles are in the same team and squad.

Edited by ZBrasilX
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ZBrasilX said:

Hello! well, I can´t tell you how much time you´ll spend, cause is a luck based trophy, I spent more or less 3 hours for 3 days, doing the same thing, inviting the 2nd console, joining the game (conquest), seeing if my both consoles are in the same team and squad.

Many thanks!

When (if) you consols broke in different squad do you reconnect?

• 6 months later...
On 03/12/2018 at 2:18 PM, VirtualNight said:

On 03/12/2018 at 2:18 PM, VirtualNight said:

First, the BFBC1 community is toxic; these people are mentally ill.

This literally made me laugh out loud.

I personally wouldn't say toxic (at least compared to other games I've played), although I have come across a couple of players who act like self-entitled kids.

The game is now 90% lifers, which isn't to be expected in a game this old. I'm currently building up kills to get to 10,002 and am currently on around 3,200 (may lose interest before I get there -- if a game stops being enjoyable then I won't continue just for a trophy). In that time I have seen new people and never see them again after one or two matches after being dominated by the lifers. I can just about hold my own against them but why would you come back if you were them. The game has a decent multiplayer, even by today's standards, but it isn't anything special.  To play the game nearly every day for 10+ years is beyond me, but each to their own, I guess. My favourite game of the past 10 years is Bloodborne but if I played it every day then my passion for the game would fade away.

The same few select people left are ironically the same ones that will finish the online in the game off.

Edited by Cyvnyde

58 minutes ago, Cyvnyde said:

This literally made me laugh out loud.

I personally wouldn't say toxic (at least compared to other games I've played), although I have come across a couple of players who act like self-entitled kids.

The game is now 90% lifers, which isn't to be expected in a game this old. I'm currently building up kills to get to 10,002 and am currently on around 3,200 (may lose interest before I get there -- if a game stops being enjoyable then I won't continue just for a trophy). In that time I have seen new people and never see them again after one or two matches after being dominated by the lifers. I can just about hold my own against them but why would you come back if you were them. The game has a decent multiplayer, even by today's standards, but it isn't anything special.  To play the game nearly every day for 10+ years is beyond me, but each to their own, I guess. My favourite game of the past 10 years is Bloodborne but if I played it every day then my passion for the game would fade away.

The same few select people left are ironically the same ones that will finish the online in the game off.

Well you got lucky then or you have ignored what happens in the MP: continous team kill battles and if you get some nice kills you may be messaged (a cun.t got triggered when I quick scoped him).

The community isn't as toxic as those communities you can find in some particular shit games, but I would definitely call it toxic.

Edited by VirtualNight

On 3.12.2018 at 3:18 PM, VirtualNight said:

Chopper Roadkills

Chopper Patches

52 kills IAR

50 saviour trophies

50 boat roadkills

Choppers Kills

Jeep Kills

thought about coming back to this to finally finish the multiplayer since i love battlefield and i just completed medal of honor, which is basically bfbc2.

but seeing how much stupid crap I'd have to do like roadkills, boat roadkills and even chopper (i mean wtf?) i feel like never touching it again. I'd rather start battlefield 5 lol 

these older mp games in 2020 are a pain in the ass

Edited by Pendaemonium

Weak.  =D

It's indeed a chore, the insanity is real when you need 24 accounts to lock a lobby.  No idea how many hours others spent on doing stuff like that legit.  The early days of trophies were no joke.  Now it's just $4.99 per plat and 20 minutes of your time!

Edited by BlackJudas
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Pendaemonium said:

and it seems like that's more your thing judging from your platinums but whatever floats your nipples 

Oh indeed you fabulous bastard!

You caught me!  Hypocrisy is truly one of my favourite pastimes.  At least we can hold hands and be Mayo Jar buddies.

Oh my nipples... They're floating!

Edited by BlackJudas
Indignant idiocy and parmesan worship.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, chucuchus said:

Ok... I'm going for all of them (trophies) :D

Yeah!!!!... I started last week...

have fun grinding 10k kills with those disgusting randoms, who are so poor that they have to play the same PS3 game for over 10 years. I only got like 1000 kills and I am already tired of that. But besides that, it´s an enjoyable game.... 

• 1 month later...
On 3/2/2020 at 4:39 AM, Slipknot_Fan007 said:

I’ve actually been thinking about picking up this game for the first time in literal years to try and get the platinum.. but is the platinum even worth it? Seems like a real pain in the ass from what I’m reading 

Not with a good group of people. If you message me on psn. I can add you to a group chat. We managed to kick all but 2 randoms out and boosted some of the hard awards

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2020 at 10:55 PM, lucky0ne16 said:

Not with a good group of people. If you message me on psn. I can add you to a group chat. We managed to kick all but 2 randoms out and boosted some of the hard awards

Okay, feel free to send me a message then, I’d be interested! My PSN is slipknot_fan007

• Like 1