What you must know for boosting

VirtualNight

Hi guys, I need just the 52 kills in a round and the 50 SAVIOR, is anybody available to help me boosting this trophy?

this are my contacts: PSN: VINCENTI1990

Discord: VINCENTI1990#7519

My friend list in the PS3 is full so we can settle up a party with mic and headphones in discord or skype as you like ?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 20/03/2020 at 8:00 PM, VINCENTI1990 said:

Hi guys, I need just the 52 kills in a round and the 50 SAVIOR, is anybody available to help me boosting this trophy?

this are my contacts: PSN: VINCENTI1990

Discord: VINCENTI1990#7519

My friend list in the PS3 is full so we can settle up a party with mic and headphones in discord or skype as you like 1f44d.png

Do you have group? 

• 1 month later...

Not really a what you must know for boosting post, more of a what you must know for 10,002 kills. It's not really something you can boost but something you need to take into account if you decide to go for it. I recently got Beans Bullets Bandages and this is what I have observed in 2020. Others I have frequently played with throughout the 10,002 kills, like @REAPER4536, can either attest to or give their own spin on things. I may frequently refer to them as spoilt kids or children throwing a tantrum... it is justified. Maybe nothing I post is new but, as I say, I'm just giving a 2020 view on things.

1. The game is literally filled of 90% lifers. These guys play the game Every. Single. Day. Some of them even play all day. The game seems to be their entire life (leaderboard position, I guess...)
  2. Previously I posted they weren't that bad of a community. I was wrong. This is one of the worst communities I have ever come across. Expect a similar experience.
  3. They get salty and act like children not getting their own way and team kill you if you go for a chopper or vehicle they wanted to get to first.
  4. Again, they will just randomly team kill you for the hell of it (not all of them, some of them are actually pretty decent, legit, players so I'm not trying to pigeon hole all of them here).
  5. They don't like losing. If they're having a bad round or if they are against a team with more lifers then they will leave the round. I'm guessing K/D ratio is that important to them.
  6. They are not hacking. However, they do use exploits. This is more or less a fact as I came across a Demolition exploit myself just from playing the game a lot during my 10,002 kills. Expect them to use these exploits all the time in order to get more kills.
  7. They know all the enemy spawn positions. If you're in that position there is no point in spawning as they will just knife you.
  8. In the 5+ months I've been playing, the amount of cheese snipers has gotten worst. These guys will literally one-shot you 99% of the time. They will either stick their head around a corner or come out from undercover and in 1/2 a second kill you. They don't need to aim or anything. The suggestion here is to pay attention to the map and/or bunny hop the entire time left and right and try to kill them first. Expect to get frustrated.

The guide has very recently been updated and the trophy time accommodated for this fact but just wanted to provide a bit more explanation as to why based on a recent experience.

Edited by Cyvnyde
  • Like 3