4x Vanderbots

Yohko__Kurama

Hey,

Potentiellement une bonne nouvelle, le jeu vient d'avoir une MaJ 1.01 avec la mention "Bug Correction"

Esperons que ça marche. Pas le temps de tester. Si cela fonctionne, je veux savoir.

Croisons nos doigts.

Google Translate:

Potentially good news, the game just had a MaJ 1.01 with the mention "Bug Correction"

Let's hope it works. No time to test. If it works, I want to know.

Let's cross our fingers.
Edited by DaivRules
Please post in English in the future.

Can confirm.  I beat 4x Vanderbots on the base map and no trophy pop.

I'm also still having a heck of a time with other trophies popping even though I have completed them I believe.  Other people seem to have gotten them though...

The Mole - Win while using at least 23 train cars in tunnels.

I played two games after the 1.01 patch on the standard Europe map, once using exactly 23 trains and once using more than 23. I won both games playing with only 2 human players, and no trophy pop.

Blue, white, and red -  Build each tracks of the triple routes between Marseille and Paris in the color of France's flag

I won a game last night in v1.01 with 5 players (3 human, 2 AI) where tracks were placed and built upon in each of the 4 triple track sections in the order, from left to right, of blue, white, and red.  No trophy pop, which is painful considering a 5 player game takes like 20-30 minutes.  All colored tracks were placed down before any of them were built upon.  I did not build them in the order starting from Marseille and going up to to Paris, but rather randomly.  Not sure if that matters...

Impressionism - Build each of the 8 tracks of length 5 in a different color Build each of the 8 tracks of length 5 in a different color

Again, in v1.01, I played a 5 player game (3 human, 2 AI) where I placed 8 separate colors on the length 5 tracks and built upon each of them.  I think the computer built one of the triple section tracks but them rest had trains placed by human players, not sure if that matters.  I won the game and......no trophy.

„The Mole“ you must play on map Europe 1912 (Expanded)

“Blue, White and Red“ my way was from Paris to Marsaille, i Build each of the tracks from left to right in blue-white-red 

„Impressions“  my trophy pops after the fourth win

ich hope i could help

• 2 weeks later...

So I've found these two guys, who are obviously cheating as they have got the platinum in under a minute (!!!).

I kinda believe that this is even the same person. 4500+ Platinum and every plat in under a minute, very funny...

Edited by DaivRules
Please no Naming and Shaming

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...