Psnprofiles pop ups

Property_Damage

So i mainly use my iphone 7+ to browse the internet but for the past week or so, everytime i go to psnprofiles, i get a pop up window that closes out psnprofiles and brings me to some spam page that tells me i won a $1,000 walmart gift card, i have pop ups blocked in my settings, how can i get rid of this from happening again, it literally only pops up when i browse psnprofiles 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Property_Damage said:

So i mainly use my iphone 7+ to browse the internet but for the past week or so, everytime i go to psnprofiles, i get a pop up window that closes out psnprofiles and brings me to some spam page that tells me i won a $1,000 walmart gift card, i have pop ups blocked in my settings, how can i get rid of this from happening again, it literally only pops up when i browse psnprofiles 

What browser are you using? I think it's more susceptible to Safari than it is on Chrome. I use Google Chrome and have never experienced the issue in my recollection. 

7 hours ago, MMDE said:

I know Sly changed the ads a bit, since it was messing with the actual user interface, as in making it near impossible to use for a lot of users.

If you're premium, just make sure you're logged in, and you shouldn't see ads.

Being signed in certainly stopped the ads from popping up but that doesn’t take away from the fact that it still needs addressing, i dont feel like i should have to be signed in 24/7 in order to avoid the spam train. In fact i probably spent more time surfing these forums signed out rather than signed in, ugh, hopefully it all works out! Thanks for the replies

Edited by Property_Damage

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...