IntroPhenom

Thronebreaker Trophy Thoughts?

18 posts in this topic

This game isn't out yet and I already want more of it. 😍

Had to look it up and it looks really good.

Not sure what to make of the trophies though. Looks simple enough but who knows.

Found this thread for PC version, hopefully it will help.

Careful, spoilers!!!!

Spoiler

Edited by Hartgroove

Excited to play this. The trophies look pretty basic. Very glad too see a platinum though I probably would have bought it regardless. I love card games with single players modes and this one looks like it went all out. 

Edited by Dethfuse

I played a ton of Gwent in the Beta then stopped I will definetly get this, looks like a blast.  

I'd love to play this on PS4, but I already have a big collection on PC I'd like to keep working on. Hopefully, they allow for player profiles to be unified on PC and consoles.

Free to play or am I thinking of something else?

:EDIT: nevermind I'm thinking of the gwent game

Edited by sephirothdude

Looks pretty cool without multiplayer, reminds me of the Yugi-oh days back in the game boy (collecting cards and building your deck along the history). I will probably buy it once im finished with my purchases backlog, so many sales around this time of the year.

So anyone know whether the FTP Gwent game will go out of Beta now and finally have some Trophies?

Edited by Klart

50 minutes ago, Klart said:

So anyone know whether the FTP Gwent game will go out of Beta now and finally have some Trophies?

Thinking maybe, there's a xbox achievement list with a release date of dec. 4th......a few hours from now

6 hours ago, Klart said:

It just got published now

Whew I've been looking forward to seeing this list! I am so glad there is no difficulty trophy so I will be able to enjoy it very peacefully and without a hassle. Trophies look all good imo, straight forward

I was looking forward to this game. Besides the instability the game seems to have right now, can someone say already ..

Are there missable trophies?

How long is the plat?

I want to play it without spoilers, so would it take long to replay the game for the plat?

7 hours ago, Dedingsda said:

I was looking forward to this game. Besides the instability the game seems to have right now, can someone say already ..

Are there missable trophies?

How long is the plat?

I want to play it without spoilers, so would it take long to replay the game for the plat?

There are definitely missables, the weapons and some partners. possibly more, but it's not a hard game, and can be speedrun by skipping everything, including battles on the easy difficulty. If thats what people want... The story so far is pretty neat, but also is longer than I thought and still going.

7 hours ago, NanaCheese94 said:

There are definitely missables, the weapons and some partners. possibly more, but it's not a hard game, and can be speedrun by skipping everything, including battles on the easy difficulty. If thats what people want... The story so far is pretty neat, but also is longer than I thought and still going.

That sounds good. Will give it a try without a guide, just for the story and gameplay. And than speedrun with guide for the plat.

On 12/7/2018 at 5:27 PM, Dedingsda said:

That sounds good. Will give it a try without a guide, just for the story and gameplay. And than speedrun with guide for the plat.

so have you found a trophy guide yet? i am wondering how many missables are there in the game as well. Thanks!