XBLProfiles?

Richtoon

1 hour ago, BlindMango said:

Fun fact: Sly has owned the URL for xblprofiles.com for years now, in fact when you type it into your browser it redirects here. That being said he's always been focused on perfecting this site first before he'd ever do an entirely different site - so basically nothing planned at the moment as far as I can tell :P 

That's almost as good as this ol' ditty

https://au.ign.com/articles/2011/07/12/modern-warfare-3-url-redirects-to-battlefield-3-site

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Yeah this site is truly wonderful for all things trophy related. I have come to appreciate it more so after visiting the alternatives...lol

I had a sizable collection of achievements back on my XBL account but I wouldn't go out of my way to track them anymore since I'm just dedicating myself to one platform since it's already a time-consuming endeavor.

That being said I think TrueAchievements is your best bet unfortunately. :(

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/1/2019 at 3:02 AM, Hunter226037 said:

Spent most of my time on Xbox and making the switch was a bit jarring because I expected True Trophies to be 'the site' because on Xbox its all True Achievements. I then find out that hardly anyone uses TT lol.

Yeah TrueTrophies never really took off other than for people to check their end of the year stats. PlayStationTrophies.org was the big hitter for years until the powers that be over there refused to ever modernize things, and that's what allowed PSNP to take off. PST still has great guides...but it's a dying forum, due to management neglect. 

• 8 months later...