Home Comforts - Glitched

EphemeralEcho

Does anyone have any solution to getting this trophy to pop?

I have now bought

-All Flags

- 2 bedroll

-1 theme

-3 outfits.

My Social club tracker still only says 80% and has done for the last 3 purchases.

Any have this issue aswell?

Edited by EphemeralEcho
  • Like 1

Have you been paying for any of the improvements using gold bars? It might have been my problem because I bought a flag with gold instead of cash and that's when the trophy glitched, but for me buying the rest of the flags with cash got the trophy to unlock. I also panicked and bought Cripps an $85 outfit, if you have the money for it then I recommend buying Cripps an outfit, I don't know if it helps but it could have and when a trophy is glitched it doesn't hurt to try something like that. 

2 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Have you been paying for any of the improvements using gold bars? It might have been my problem because I bought a flag with gold instead of cash and that's when the trophy glitched, but for me buying the rest of the flags with cash got the trophy to unlock. I also panicked and bought Cripps an $85 outfit, if you have the money for it then I recommend buying Cripps an outfit, I don't know if it helps but it could have and when a trophy is glitched it doesn't hurt to try something like that. 

I did buy 1 flag with gold. But i've bought so much after it? man

I have the same issue. I first bought the 5 flags, nothing happened. Then I bought all the flags, 2 themes, 2 tents, and 2 outfits. Still nothing. It also says the trophy is on 80% for me on social club.

Also for the craft 25 ammunition trophy, i had to craft 45 small arrows for it to pop rather than 25 lol.

Edited by katz-

3 minutes ago, katz- said:

I have the same issue. I first bought the 5 flags, nothing happened. Then I bought all the flags, 2 themes, 2 tents, and 2 outfits. Still nothing. It also says the trophy is on 80% for me on social club.

Also for the craft 25 ammunition trophy, i had to craft 45 small arrows for it to pop rather than 25 lol.

Please tell me if you have ANY way of getting it to work. It just won't pop for me

4 minutes ago, katz- said:

Please send a ticket to R* to make them aware of this issue, and ask for any solutions

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, EphemeralEcho said:

Please tell me if you have ANY way of getting it to work. It just won't pop for me

Please send a ticket to R* to make them aware of this issue, and ask for any solutions

Yep I already sent them a ticket with screenshots of what I purchased.

I got the trophy, eventually. I bought another outfit first but it didn't pop, so I bought another theme after and it finally popped. Wasted so much money, think I bought like 12 things for the camp including the flags. I don't remember if I bought something with gold early on, so I have no idea why this trophy was buggy for me. Seems like if you didn't get it after buying 5 items, you just have to keep buying items and it will unlock.

6 hours ago, EphemeralEcho said:

Whenever I buy an item I get the 500 Dollars spent in stores award but no exp. Eg.- the store isnt counting my money spent at all.

Literally dont know what to do about this.

I recommend waiting for a fix by Rockstar, but in the worst case scenario you could try to delete your character then re-do the entire trophy with a brand new character. You would be able to get the money quickly by becoming rank 10 and doing the 2 treasure maps from those ranks. Of course, I only recommend doing that as a last resort, Rockstar's ticket might make them trigger the trophy for you if they look into your account so there's that. 

7 hours ago, JPageMartin36 said:

I have an issue with the rob/loot $250 trophy. I'm on Chapter 3 and have probably robbed and looted well over $1000. No trophy.

nvm wrong information from my side.

I got it, when I looted over 200$ from one corpse

Edited by Mori

I have wasted  both money and gold and i have pretty much everything now . It doesnt matter what you use , it can still glitch on you . My social club account says 80 % as well. Please contact rockstar about this because i did and they were useless . But if more people join in maybe they will fix it and compensate us for our loss because i really dont feel like starting over and nor should we 

• Like 1

I have all flags , different theme , 3 different outfits .. And no trophy :( . It shouldnt take us anymore than 5 upgrades . I want to keep trying but there isnt many upgrades left . And i want to keep my money for other stuff . Probably going to have to start over with new character for this glitched trophy 

15 hours ago, fesie said:

Thats too bad , im trying too avoid that. And being patient untill a solution comes along

What did you lose from starting over ? Did you keep your weapons and horses and other stuff ?

You start over from scratch. Rank 0, Nothing to keep except some cash. Plus you have to spend probably about 40 mins replay the only tutorial with horley and jessica leclerk again.