ARIXANDRE

Will DLC/new updates have trophies?

10 posts in this topic

Since they axed the Season Pass, I was wondering if the new updates will have trophies.

I honestly just want to delete this game from my HDD and move on. 

ARIXANDRE.png

I think they will add the rest of the trophies when battle royal will be available in march. Only 22 trophies are very little for them so I think that's the plan.

Probably they still don't know which trophies to add as they are still working on the mode.

I hope new trophies are coming cause it's still enjoying to play online on Battlefield

Oh boy another one of these.

How about you wait a little bit untill the first big update is out?

On 04/12/2018 at 0:34 PM, ARIXANDRE said:

Since they axed the Season Pass, I was wondering if the new updates will have trophies.

I honestly just want to delete this game from my HDD and move on. 

ARIXANDRE.png

Same man, I hate this bf and I’ve played them since bad company. I just need to get the 500k and I’m out 

if you look back at one of EA's last big sales flops Star Wars Battlefront 2 they released one single player dlc pack with 2 trophies and didn't bother with the rest because the game flopped.  I can guarantee you they had planned on releasing plenty of single player and multiplayer dlc over the course of the year for it.  I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get much dlc.  However, i do believe they are going to want to support their battle royale mode so maybe we will see trophies for it.  I think this game plays better then battlefield 1 so I hope they turn it around with their fan base.

Posted (edited)

I hope EA doesn't mistreat this game like they did with BattleFront 2 with just one dlc only..  I won't hold my breath, though.

Edited by milanbarca82