Has anyone found a full guide with all missables?

As far as I can see, the IGN Wiki doesn't mention missables in terms of trophies yet at least. It looks like there are some missables though - especially around the ones where you need to recruit characters as they have specific unlock requirements based on your actions.

e.g - Out of the sizzlixer into the fire' - Doesn't look like it'll pop if you let dwarves throw a keg down the well in a specific side mission, because if you do, it locks Barnabus out from being recruited.

Same with 'For the Good Book states...' To get Eyck to join your army - Choose to give the money back to the Monastery at the end of the side mission 'The Sacred is Profaned', then when you talk to him later on make sure to push to get him to join you. If you haven't given back the money earlier - it looks like he won't thus locking the trophy out.

Edited by Crispy_Oglop
  • Like 1

I accidentally skipped a puzzle so hoping there are more than 20 puzzles available in the game :/ 

There's the whole 'you cannot go back to this area once you progress" issue too, so I doubled back to make sure I had everything (I think) like the gold chests. I kept paying 50 gold to get my scouts to find stuff but they just kept coming up with more loot that wasn't there before 

16 hours ago, Goddess_Mushu said:

I accidentally skipped a puzzle so hoping there are more than 20 puzzles available in the game :/ 

There's the whole 'you cannot go back to this area once you progress" issue too, so I doubled back to make sure I had everything (I think) like the gold chests. I kept paying 50 gold to get my scouts to find stuff but they just kept coming up with more loot that wasn't there before 

There is definitely more than 20. I'm in the 3rd map now and it popped after completing all puzzles so far.

Best strategy is to normally go through the map until you reach the last main quest symbol, and then  pay the scouts until they cant find anything more. Go through everything left then, including golden chests (for some you need the maps btw, but you can only miss the maps by explicitly not taking them, if you interract with every question mark encounter)

On 07/12/2018 at 2:45 PM, NanaCheese94 said:

There is definitely more than 20. I'm in the 3rd map now and it popped after completing all puzzles so far.

Best strategy is to normally go through the map until you reach the last main quest symbol, and then  pay the scouts until they cant find anything more. Go through everything left then, including golden chests (for some you need the maps btw, but you can only miss the maps by explicitly not taking them, if you interract with every question mark encounter)

Awesome! Thanks for the confirmation :D

I think the weapons are missable too, I got the flail from a multiple choice option so I don't know if I missed one throughout too. Anything with weapons or supplies always pick the selfish route lol

The weapons are definitely missable. Luckily it takes only about, dunno, hour and a half to rush through the game and get all of them. This video was pretty helpful.

As for the units, I don't think the special ones (the ones you collect along the way, not craft) count towards the trophy as I had 

Spoiler

lost Black Rayla along the way

and it still popped.

Edited by lukaskulich
  • Like 1