Game keeps crashing

11 minutes ago, Sunnyburrito said:

Hey guys, how is the stability now? The game just went on sale and I really want it but reading through here made me worry, is the game still buggy and crashy? Can it be platinum'ed without too much frustration? Thanks in advance.

When I went through it earlier this year, I only had a few bluescreens, nothing crazy, but I did do it on a PS5 (not sure if that matters). It is a solid game if you enjoyed Gwent and card puzzles in general.

21 minutes ago, Sunnyburrito said:

Hey guys, how is the stability now? The game just went on sale and I really want it but reading through here made me worry, is the game still buggy and crashy? Can it be platinum'ed without too much frustration? Thanks in advance.

I had zero problems with it, no crashes, no glitches.

Edited by sk_lp_him

20 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

When I went through it earlier this year, I only had a few bluescreens, nothing crazy, but I did do it on a PS5 (not sure if that matters). It is a solid game if you enjoyed Gwent and card puzzles in general.

10 minutes ago, sk_lp_him said:

I had zero problems with it, no crashes, no glitches.

Thanks for the quick and honest reply guys I'm gonna bite the bullet and get this and Shadow Tactics both are dirty cheap and I'm in the mood for strategy games atm.

• 1 month later...
On 12.7.2021 at 7:13 AM, drazmierz said:

30+ crashes in the Mahakam region, after trying to repeat various fights. 2 crashes, one by one, when I try to start the game. Ugh... :/

I know how you feel. I don´t know what´s wrong with this region, but i had so many crashes i can´t say how many. Really Annoying. Playing on a PS5. 

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...