Trophies glitching?

30 minutes ago, Windex-Qc- said:

I wouldn't worry about the level trophies not unlocking because you're already higher level since you can prestige in the game. Guess we're just gonna have to prestige and level up again.

Yeah I guess... But it would have so much nicer if the past grind would be rewarded instead of needing the prestige :P

I'm more annoyed by the fact that we had to wait 1 month and a half more than PC to end up with a game full of bugs. 3 games so far where I ended up bugged and couldn't play or do anything. Not that I wanted them but they had also said "Expect complimentary kegs" Did we get anything? I don't believe so.

I'm really sad that there's a win 6 arena games in one run trophy because I really don't like the new gwent and I'll have to learn it all over again just for that one trophy unless I'm super lucky in arena. =/

Edited by Windex-Qc-

40 minutes ago, Windex-Qc- said:

I'm really sad that there's a win 6 arena games in one run trophy because I really don't like the new gwent and I'll have to learn it all over again just for that one trophy unless I'm super lucky in arena. =/

Arena is simple (at least now) when people don't know the game, I did it on the first attempt with a score of 9-2, what's interesting I found on the same player 2 throne, you can also play in a way (which is mega annoying if you don't feel on your strength to make 6 wins) - drag each turn until the last second, and the opponent being irritated will give up the game.

On 12/6/2018 at 4:24 AM, PvtVoid said:

Yeah I guess... But it would have so much nicer if the past grind would be rewarded instead of needing the prestige :P

I earned the level trophies by going from 48 - 49, so it's glitched like a lot of other trophies in this game if you've already tried levelling up again.

Edited by ObliviousSenpai
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, OWALegend said:

You just got it, could you tell me/us how you did that?

I believe I have figured out how to unlock the zeal-related trophy, based on how @PvtVoid told me how he unlocked it.

For me it unlocked by killing my own zeal unit after using its order. I believe the coding is actually backwards, and you have to kill a zeal unit AFTER it has used its ability.

What I did exactly was play a kaedweni sergeant, use its order on another dude and then use alzur's thunder to kill it on the following turn.

Edited by IDiivil
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, IDiivil said:

I believe I have figured out how to unlock the zeal-related trophy, based on how @PvtVoid told me how he unlocked it.

For me it unlocked by killing my own zeal unit after using its order. I believe the coding is actually backwards, and you have to kill a zeal unit AFTER it has used its ability.

What I did exactly was play a kaedweni sergeant, use its order on another dude and then use alzur's thunder to kill it on the following turn.

Like IDiivil said :) I got it randomly with a bit of luck. It's not well coded for now, but it works.

• Like 1