Trophies glitching?

20 hours ago, shinkyo- said:

Guess I was lucky. Managed to get the trophy to pop at exactly 100 kegs spent, a combination of them gotten from rewards, arena rewards and purchases by using ores.

Not sure whether this helps, I quit the game and reloaded it and proceed to open all the kegs at once without leaving Shupe’s shop.

Currently left with the 150 premium cards for the platinum, anyone knows a good way for farming meteorite powder?

I advise you to play in ranked, is the easiest way to farm everything beside pay real money

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DavidK92 said:

I just the 100 kegs trophy. I went to open 100 in a row and after 65, I got the trophy. All together I opened 224 kegs 

224, wtf.

There was a bug in the first days of Battlefield 1 for the Trophy, you reach rank 2 with all classes. If you changed Server, the trophy didnt Pop up, because every Server Count for his own. Maybe thats the same here, different Servers, 8 kegs at nr 1., 10 kegs at nr2 and 21 at Server 3?

On ‎21‎.‎01‎.‎2019 at 11:42 AM, Cortez71 said:

Finally got the platinum trophy in the weekend. Grinding to Prestige 1 was not a pleasant experience, but at least it worth the hassle, because it gives you a nice perk (you get a guaranteed rare card in each keg opened).

I am Prestige 1 too, but no Kegs-Trophy. Do you got the Trophy before?

17 hours ago, Sega-Ryudo said:

I am Prestige 1 too, but no Kegs-Trophy. Do you got the Trophy before?

Yes, it unlocked when I was around level 51. But I don't think that Prestige has anything to do with the keg trophy.

My best advice is to wait for the new leaders update, which will be out next week (Wednesday or Thursday) - the guys at CDProjekt usually address some known issues in every major updates, so hopefully they will do something about the keg tracking.

9 hours ago, Cortez71 said:

Yes, it unlocked when I was around level 51. But I don't think that Prestige has anything to do with the keg trophy.

My best advice is to wait for the new leaders update, which will be out next week (Wednesday or Thursday) - the guys at CDProjekt usually address some known issues in every major updates, so hopefully they will do something about the keg tracking.

Lets hope so. Congratulations.

12 hours ago, Sega-Ryudo said:

Lets hope so. Congratulations.

Thanks. I hope they will address this glitch soon. I'm pretty sure they got a lot of tickets from both Xbox and PS4 users.

22 minutes ago, mobpsy101-0 said:

Someone know if the trophy for premium cards pop only  when transform a card with dust? 

If you're referring to the 150 premium cards one, then it doesn't matter. Getting your 150th premium card from a keg or using dust to create it both trigger it. 

6 hours ago, Cortez71 said:

If you're referring to the 150 premium cards one, then it doesn't matter. Getting your 150th premium card from a keg or using dust to create it both trigger it. 

I have over 150 card premium, but still the trophy doesn't pop, but you know if need shiny or normal? 

10 minutes ago, mobpsy101-0 said:

I have over 150 card premium, but still the trophy doesn't pop, but you know if need shiny or normal? 

Shiny cards are premium cards. You basically need 150 of the kind of cards that have an animation and a sound effect.

41 minutes ago, mobpsy101-0 said:

Just like @IDiivil said, premium means "shiny" (i.e. cards that are animated).

The game's terminology is a little bit messy. In terms of rarity, there is a classification of bronze and gold - bronze has two tiers: Common and Rare, and gold also has two tiers: Epic and Legendary. But regardless of actual rarity, every card has a standard version (card art that is still, so no animation/sound effect is included) and a premium version (card art is animated and has sound effect). For this trophy, you need to have 150 premium cards.

3 hours ago, mobpsy101-0 said:

You could also go to the Deck Builder and set a filter for Premium Cards.

I believe faction leaders count for them as well.

2 hours ago, kdogg_gamer_ said:

Anybody know what to do if Basics Mastered (tutorial) didn't give you the trophy?

You can replay the tutorial maps from the Reward Book. The top middle reward tree is the tutorial tree, just select the swords which will trigger the battle. I don't know whether it will provide the trophy, though, but it worth a try redoing all the tutorial battles in order.

14 hours ago, Cortez71 said:

You can replay the tutorial maps from the Reward Book. The top middle reward tree is the tutorial tree, just select the swords which will trigger the battle. I don't know whether it will provide the trophy, though, but it worth a try redoing all the tutorial battles in order.

Played all of them again but nothing i have filled out a ticket for the bug but almost every trophy is glitched for me, I have met several requirements but nothing has popped.