Trophies glitching?

2 hours ago, DavidK92 said:

In the new Thronebreaker Leader patch: "Numerous fixes for unlocking Xbox achievements, PlayStation trophies, and GWENT contracts."

This might help people with the few of the glitchy trophies 

Wonder if this will instant pop the trophy when you log in if you've already met the requirement. 

I'll login tonight and keep my fingers crossed! 

4 hours ago, darktore said:

now the problem remains the borders that is not given in any way, and do not even unlock the reward tree
Thronebreaker I do not want to play it

So I called it?  Reward book doesn't open the season? 

Is anybody else having trouble getting past the loading screen? I can't get into the game at all since the update.

Edited by x7eight

13 hours ago, darktore said:

now the problem remains the borders that is not given in any way, and do not even unlock the reward tree
Thronebreaker I do not want to play it

You can get a border from a Special Tree actually, I get mine from there. The Year/Season of the Swine/Boar. Press R2 in the Reward Book and you come to another Page. There you can get some Premium Cards, Avatars, the Title "Boar" and a border. You don''t Need to unlock all, there is a Special Point who will unlock the border.

Edited by Sega-Ryudo
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Sega-Ryudo said:

È possibile ottenere un confine da un albero speciale in realtà, ottengo il mio da lì. L'anno/stagione dei suini/cinghiale. Premi R2 nel libro dei premi e vieni su un'altra pagina. Qui è possibile ottenere alcune carte premium, avatar, il titolo "cinghiale" e un confine. Non hai bisogno di sbloccare tutto, c'è un punto speciale che sbloccherà il confine.

Taken, thank you very much
Now I only need 150 Premium cards, I have about sixty
But are the Premium double cards valid for the trophy?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, darktore said:

Taken, thank you very much
Now I only need 150 Premium cards, I have about sixty
But are the Premium double cards valid for the trophy?

I am not sure, but I think so. Double Cards Count too, so don't destroy your Premium Cards until you have the Trophy.

9 minutes ago, x7eight said:

What is the best way to make/get some premium cards?  

I went through my decks, filtered for just Bronze and non-premium cards. You can then search through and transmute cards to create premium ones, some can be quite cheap (100/200 meteorite powder). I crafted plenty premiums of the same card so just craft your cheaper cards (someone else may want to confirm that duplicates are okay though). You can earn Meteorite powder in the reward book using the reward points. 

I did also get the bonus 5 premium kegs from Thronebreaker though so that was 25+ cards making it a lot quicker (when I was last on properly you could buy premium kegs for a limited time with real money, if you wanted to). Otherwise continue opening regular kegs and you'll get the occasional premium card - will take a while though. 

If you're working on other trophies first, save this one for last and build up as much Powder as you can so you can craft loads at the end. 

Edited by Murdermanzz

Duplicates do count for the premiums. It might be a little bit harder now to get those - when the Homecoming update was released, every base set keg included at least one premium cards, so you could collect a lot of those. I also got a lot of premium cards from Thronebreaker. For the rest, I just transmute my cheapest common cards for 100 powder. You can obtain a lot of powder in Arena mode or from the Reward Book.

1 hour ago, kdogg_gamer_ said:

It seems like the leveling trophies are still not fixed. I just leveled to 32 and the level 20 trophy still hasn't popped.

Awkward I clearly cannot read disregard guys!

Maybe it's not a bug, it's a ... oh, wait ... ;) 

There is no level 20 Trophy, only level 15 and 40 (and Prestige 1, which is level 61).

But there is a Trophy called "Reach Rank 20", which you can get in competitive season.

10 hours ago, st-o-ck said:

Maybe it's not a bug, it's a ... oh, wait ... ;) 

There is no level 20 Trophy, only level 15 and 40 (and Prestige 1, which is level 61).

But there is a Trophy called "Reach Rank 20", which you can get in competitive season.

Yes, Level and Rank are two different Types of Achivements. I've never thought, somebody could misunderstand that. Level and Rank, two different words.

I just started playing today this game and all of these trophies did not pop for me:

1. Gloves Off - Finish 3 online matches (I already played 5 ranked matches and 2 arena matches) 

2. Head to Head -  Get a draw in a multiplayer game (I drawed one of my ranked matches)

3. Kickin' Up Dust - Play one ranked game (as mentioned above, I already played 5 ranked matches)

4. Deal With The Devil - Play one arena game (as mentioned above, I alread played 2 arena matches)

Only I got these 2 trophies:Basics Mastered - Complete the basic tutorial & Alchemist - Transmute a card

Those 4 trophies are glitched? there is any known solution? 

15 hours ago, jpkrawiec said:

I just started playing today this game and all of these trophies did not pop for me:

1. Gloves Off - Finish 3 online matches (I already played 5 ranked matches and 2 arena matches) 

2. Head to Head -  Get a draw in a multiplayer game (I drawed one of my ranked matches)

3. Kickin' Up Dust - Play one ranked game (as mentioned above, I already played 5 ranked matches)

4. Deal With The Devil - Play one arena game (as mentioned above, I alread played 2 arena matches)

Only I got these 2 trophies:Basics Mastered - Complete the basic tutorial & Alchemist - Transmute a card

Those 4 trophies are glitched? there is any known solution? 

Deal With The Devil pops once you finish an Arena contract with Gaunter O'Dimm (you lose three times or you manually sever the contract).

As for the others - I had the same issue in January. I got the tutorial trophy and the mill 50 cards trophy in December when the game was released, stopped playing and continued the game in January. I played like ~6 hours without any trophy popping, which was quite suspicious for me, so I deleted the game and redownloaded it from the store. It fixed all my trophy problems (except for the kegs one). It worth a try.