Episode 2 release date

StiffTripple_X

The developers officially announced that the second episode will be coming out in January 2019 with no specific day. It’s a long wait for players like myself who preordered the game but hopefully it turns out just as good as the first episode.

Here is a link to the artical: http://lifeisstrange-blog.tumblr.com/tagged/ Dev Updates 

I'm just gonna wait until all the episodes are out before I play it. I recently played through the first LiS thanks to it being free on ps+ and initially I thought it looked stupid and that I would hate it... Boy was I WRONG. Literally its up there as one of my favorite games I've played, so much so to the point I cosplayed as Max at the next con I was able to attend. I craved more, so I bought before the storm (even though I can't stand Chloe) and I thoroughly enjoyed that as well. I still need to platinum the first LiS, it sounds silly but its hard for me to go back to it because of the great impact and impression it left on me, that I almost don't want to taint Max's journey by just going through it all again. I'll get to it eventually though :P  

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I put off even purchasing this until all content is released. I've realized episodic games and months between content just didn't work for me - and I especially wasn't going to plunk down my cash like a couple weeks within Telltale going under.

But I cannot imagine having played the first LiS as anything other than a straight shot, immediate start to end story. Of course, I couldn't have imagined I'd check up on this title a week into 2019, and absolutely nothing else has been released for it yet. What, four months between first and second episodes, just to start? Yeah - totally not regretting my call to wait on this one. I'd have to replay Episode 1 a second time just to remember what the hell was going on in the story.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Coladar said:

Yeah, I put off even purchasing this until all content is released. I've realized episodic games and months between content just didn't work for me - and I especially wasn't going to plunk down my cash like a couple weeks within Telltale going under.

But I cannot imagine having played the first LiS as anything other than a straight shot, immediate start to end story. Of course, I couldn't have imagined I'd check up on this title a week into 2019, and absolutely nothing else has been released for it yet. What, four months between first and second episodes, just to start? Yeah - totally not regretting my call to wait on this one. I'd have to replay Episode 1 a second time just to remember what the hell was going on in the story.

Yeah for some reason this time around they are taking significantly longer to release episodes which seems a bit weird. I would of thought they would of stuck to their two month structure like season 1.