Sunflowers question.

BrettyBoy

Anyone know a good way to obtain all flowers in the game? Been stuck on Hanabi Festival trophy for months and just want that trophy done with. It’s one of the only 3 trophies I need to obtain 100%. And making flowers in the garden gets too confusing for me because I have no idea what flower to mix another flower with. Etc. 

• 1 year later...
On 08/02/2020 at 1:56 AM, cris3f said:

That's the only easy way, to mix flowers in the garden, otherwise takes forever due to how  bad the RNG  is.

Fuck, would be easier if that share thing was still a thing, whatever it was called because then other players with 100% trophies obtained could give me the flowers that I don’t have.

• 1 month later...
On 12/5/2018 at 8:42 AM, Brettyboy888 said:

Anyone know a good way to obtain all flowers in the game? Been stuck on Hanabi Festival trophy for months and just want that trophy done with. It’s one of the only 3 trophies I need to obtain 100%. And making flowers in the garden gets too confusing for me because I have no idea what flower to mix another flower with. Etc. 

Cross breeding is the quickest method. There are 2 ways you can get the flowers you need. Assuming you need a certain silver flower, you can either:

1) mix (any) two 3-star flowers; or

2) mix another silver flower with a 1-star flower.

So cross breed your 3-star flowers to have a bunch of silvers. Then start mixing your silvers to get all your golds. You can even cross breed using two of the same flower. Results are always random so keep trying.

10 hours ago, bonafide327 said:

Cross breeding is the quickest method. There are 2 ways you can get the flowers you need. Assuming you need a certain silver flower, you can either:

So cross breed your 3-star flowers to have a bunch of silvers. Then start mixing your silvers to get all your golds. You can even cross breed using two of the same flower. Results are always random so keep trying.

The results are randoms? Shit, I had no idea. Thanks, man.

On 15/03/2020 at 11:16 AM, bonafide327 said:

Thanks, man. I have obtained all flowers now. Now I only need the ‘Zeus is angry’ trophy then I have 100% trophies.