Leaderboads

EvilWizardNeb

I was having the same problem, so I tested something out. I added my sub account onto my friends list..... then i went on my sub account and completed some feats. I went back to my main account and sure enough my sub account's feats were there. 

This really sucks.... one of the main things I loved about Just Cause 3 was the online leaderboards for the feats, it was one of the thing i was very excited about in Just Cause 4. I hope this is just a technical glitch and they have every intentions of fixing it to make the feats leaderboards online..... even if the leaderboards are regional.

22 minutes ago, Rattamauled said:

I have the same thing but to top it off, I can't even attempt the trophies as no-one on my friends list has the game. If any of you fancy adding me, I'd appreciate it as it would give me a chance at the trophies.

If this is anything like 3 you can just make a dummy account on your PS4 play the game on it till u get to the first feat do absolutely horrible on it then switch to ur main account and beat your dummy account

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rattamauled said:

I have the same thing but to top it off, I can't even attempt the trophies as no-one on my friends list has the game. If any of you fancy adding me, I'd appreciate it as it would give me a chance at the trophies.

I added you.

Likewise to ratta if anyone wants to add me my PSN is Ac3dUd3-

just say your from PSNP :)

• Like 1

• 6 months later...