Beast Mode in an hour or so.

TerrifiedKiz

Hi guys!

I haven't seen any topics or guides for this one, and this seems to be the most grindy trophy in this game, so i'll share the method i've used for it.

1. Buy around 15-20 Havoc Shards from Vulgrim (Be mindful that its price incrases by 500 souls after each purchase).

2. Save and quit your game, then upload your save file to the PSN cloud or to an external drive (If you are uploading it to your cloud saves, turn off auto upload just to be safe. Also, you don't have to upload the 'profile' one).
3. Get back into the game and go to the left side of the church located in South End, where the big demon guy infinitely summons 3-4 enemies (Don't get close to him or he will jump down and stops summoning the ones you want to kill). Use your Havoc Shards to gain a full bar of the Havoc meter then kill them.

4. Continue this until you run out of Havoc Shards. Quit the game, overwrite your current save file with the one you've uploaded to the cloud.
5. Load your save file. Congrats, you have all your Havoc Shards back! Repeat this process until the trophy pops.

I hope i was able to ease the grind!

• Like 3

I tried the South End for a little while but the skeletons didn't spawn fast enough for my liking. I'd get maybe 4 per havoc form. 

With the newest patch, you can respawn at the nearest Vulgrim. I then saw somewhere about using the Blistering Bridge checkpoint which has 9 or 10 skeletons that you can kill and then respawn. 

This seemed to go faster in my mind and I was getting more kills per havoc form.