Trophies haven’t updated

16 minutes ago, Sir_Godfrey_ said:

I’ve obtained several trophies over the last few weeks but my psn profile hasn’t updated in nearly 3 weeks. I thought it was suppose to update every week. Can someone fix this please? Thanks.

The auto-update feature is currently broken. You need to manually update by going to the home page and updating there (or through the menu link on your profile page).

3 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

The auto-update feature is currently broken. You need to manually update by going to the home page and updating there (or through the menu link on your profile page).

Does this affect people like myself who just bought the premium membership, like a day or two ago? Meaning, is it just games related, or is the system not recognizing new premium members as well? 

3 hours ago, OneSkillPoint said:

Does this affect people like myself who just bought the premium membership, like a day or two ago? Meaning, is it just games related, or is the system not recognizing new premium members as well? 

3 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

Squirlruler is correct, the auto-update feature doesn't work at the moment, even for premium members.