what do I buy at Christmas

AriieSiiS_-

At Christmas, my father will take me to shops to buy what I want and I have created this list of games that interest me but I'm not sure which ones to buy, any recommendations or advice?

Shadow of Mordor (with dlc)
Shadow of the Colossus
Kingdomg Come Deliverance 
Hellblade (physical edition)
Detroit Become Human
God of War
Ni no Kuni II
Bf5 (PC)
Football Manager 2019 (PC)
PERSONA DANCING ENDLESS NIGHT COLLECTION

16 minutes ago, knoef_NL said:

I would recommend a Christmas tree. 
God of War is a very good game.
I don't know what you like most, but i would go for:
1. God of war
2. Nino kuni 2
3. Detroid

thanks for the recommendation, to see if someone else is encouraged to comment and in the end I decide some good games for the holidays

Not that it will really help with your decision making directly, I guarantee almost all of those games (with the exception of Persona Dancing Collection) will drop in price in the January sales, so you may end up getting more for your money. I'm personally holding off on my pick ups till after Xmas :)

If I had to pick I'd say Persona DC and Hellblade (Physical) will be the ones without an immediate price drop, although HB will most likely be discounted digital if a boxed copy isn't a necessity to you as it is for me lol.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, knoef_NL said:

I would recommend a Christmas tree. 
God of War is a very good game.
I don't know what you like most, but i would go for:
1. God of war
2. Nino kuni 2
3. Detroid

About Kingdomg Come Deliverance I'm not sure I'll buy it since I do not know how the game is after the updates and expansions

13 hours ago, Radgeck said:

I stalked your profile, did you played the Danganronpa series? I asume that from your avatar. 

If so you may like the Zero Escape series.

But if I have to choose 1 from the list... Ni no kuni 2.

I still have to play danganronpa 3 but I forgot to put it on the list, thanks for recommending that saga, I'll take a look. How many games are there for ps4?

13 hours ago, NekoRave said:

The Last Remnant

Tales of Vesperia

That is all lmao

Just today I saw The Last Remnant in the store and it caught my attention, do you know if it's in physical format?

5 hours ago, AriieSiiS_- said:

I still have to play danganronpa 3 but I forgot to put it on the list, thanks for recommending that saga, I'll take a look. How many games are there for ps4?

All of them; Danganronpa 1 and 2 in a single release , 3 and Despair Girls which is an arcade shooter and not a visual novel / puzzle game.

• Like 1