Hatteii

Glitched Trophy: A Mountain of Treasure.

6 posts in this topic

I just started streaming this today and this happened first time going into Collection.

Clearly haven't played enough to get the trophy - I didn't have the fail trophy pop either so I'm wondering if anyone else is having issues with trophies. I don't have half the costumes yet so I'm not sure if this trophy had a different translation on the Japanese games?

Edited by Hatteii

I'll have to test this tomorrow. You didn't get the fail one either? Strange. 

I played the Japanese versions. Some trophies are a bit glitchy, some of them poped a lot later than they should have, some even all at once. It will pop eventually. 

I didnt had any trouble with it. Just randomly got to my collection and it popped. Only unlocking all characters is neccesary here.

You get it for unlocking all characters in Collection, which you do by simply playing as them (as the main dancer). It then pops next time you enter Collection.

Edited by Deth_Leader

So it’s just worded weirdly? Since when you go into the characters it’s still got ??? for things.

if it is just for characters I suppose it makes some sense but then the trophy description isn’t very clear /: