CapitanoEstebano

Can I Acheive 100% Still

8 posts in this topic

So I done some research and couldn’t find a definitive answer. Essentially I missed a mission in Chapter 2, “Pouring Fourth Oil II” to be specific. Now I understand that this mission isn’t an honor mission so it won’t affect the “Lending a Hand” trophy however will it affect my chances of getting 100%.

 

When I researched this, to achieve 100% it says you must complete all story missions and doesn’t specify if the missables count towards that or not. I also went on to Rockstars Social Club and when checking my single player statistics it says something along the lines of 19/20 missions completed in Chapter 2.

 

Am I screwed? lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It doesn't affect anything, I never did that mission myself as I was busy doing other stuff when the mission passed me by. The only thing you'll miss out on would be a gold medal in the mission, but plenty of gold medals are on the game to not worry about that one in particular. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's an easy gold medal mission, that's the biggest loss. You will still be able to get 100% without it.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sergen said:

It doesn't affect anything, I never did that mission myself as I was busy doing other stuff when the mission passed me by. The only thing you'll miss out on would be a gold medal in the mission, but plenty of gold medals are on the game to not worry about that one in particular. 

 

1 hour ago, HusKyCode said:

It's an easy gold medal mission, that's the biggest loss. You will still be able to get 100% without it.

Perfect thats what I wanted to hear. Didn’t want to reload an older save as I’m nearing end of Chapter 3 and have a lot of the collectibles already done. Thanks for the info, it’s much appreciated!! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad to hear you won't miss getting the 100% trophy. I just did this mission recently and nearing the end of chapter 2. Good times so far.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did he still get the Deadeye upgrade if he skipped the Pouring oil honor missions?

 

Also, the two missions that have gold medals gave me lots of trouble on achieving them. I must have replayed the wagon stealing mission about 10 times until I figured out how tight the time constraint is.

 

And if you have inventory full of some item then you can't pick them again hence void the "loot all" requirement on mission 4. :(

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't even get that mission as John doesn't want to give it to me lol. I'm like past mid-chapter2 and checking at camp between story missions and still nothing, "Pouring Oil..." doesn't pop for me. Any clues?

Edited by stfraw
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/5/2018 at 3:44 PM, CapitanoEstebano said:

So I done some research and couldn’t find a definitive answer. Essentially I missed a mission in Chapter 2, “Pouring Fourth Oil II” to be specific. Now I understand that this mission isn’t an honor mission so it won’t affect the “Lending a Hand” trophy however will it affect my chances of getting 100%.

 

When I researched this, to achieve 100% it says you must complete all story missions and doesn’t specify if the missables count towards that or not. I also went on to Rockstars Social Club and when checking my single player statistics it says something along the lines of 19/20 missions completed in Chapter 2.

 

Am I screwed? lol

your fine, i missed that as well. just got 100% 2 days ago

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.