Some questions about Playstation Now and this game

scemopagliaccioh

Say I'm interested in buying a subscription to  PS Now (United Kingdom) which region is the game since it's region blocked, EU or US? Also, since online is pretty dead is it possible to boost, meaning, I'm hearing reports that PS Now's online is quite shoddy? Unfortunately I cannot afford the trial in order to answer these doubts.

Edited by scemopagliaccioh

It would be the EU version. I'm not sure if the PS Now version of the game allows you to use a 2nd controller, but I assume that since you've started the game already you might be looking to use a 2nd copy of the game to self boost it. I would recommend against trying to get the platinum for Mortal Kombat on PS Now, because if you can't use a 2nd controller then you'll be making the platinum take 100 hours longer and it already takes 400+ hours as it is. 

1 minute ago, Sergen said:

It would be the EU version. I'm not sure if the PS Now version of the game allows you to use a 2nd controller, but I assume that since you've started the game already you might be looking to use a 2nd copy of the game to self boost it. I would recommend against trying to get the platinum for Mortal Kombat on PS Now, because if you can't use a 2nd controller then you'll be making the platinum take 100 hours longer and it already takes 400+ hours as it is. 

A second controller isn't necessary since I have the EU version on PS Plus, I'm asking if I can access online with the PS Now UK version  not for the Kung fu trophies, but the online matches like Turtle, Outstanding, respect points etc.

2 minutes ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

A second controller isn't necessary since I have the EU version on PS Plus, I'm asking if I can access online with the PS Now UK version  not for the Kung fu trophies, but the online matches like Turtle, Outstanding, respect points etc.

Both versions should be compatible because they have the EU region. 

Edited by Sergen