rabatopotatoe

Any reason why I shouldn't buy this game

6 posts in this topic

As of this post right now the game is 5(6 if you want all the dlc) dollars. I dont remember anything bad about the game when it came out just  that it was buggy and maybe a little bland and it flopped from it... extremly hard it seems. Any reason i shouldn't drop 6 bux.

The mission style and gameplay gets a bit repetitive, but I had fun with it. If you are just looking to play for fun then you'll be fine. if you're doing it for the platinum it does become a little tedious.

I played it , platted it and enjoyed it. It's by no means game breaking but the different characters in the game and the beautiful colour pallet had me hooked the entire time. 

I kind of disagree with TJ. I think those were factors, but there were a lot of other ones too. It was a spin-off of a Saint's Row, which in and of itself was a comparatively small game series that was basically a parody of GTA. You start with the interested audience being a fragment of a niche genre game series. Then towards launch where they could have attracted more, word gets out that it's repetitive and buggy and the writing has no depth. . Also, when you look at it, you can see it plays like third-person MOBA shooter and is just begging for a co-op mode. Yet, they didn't put in multiplayer functionality at all. I played the game and it's alright. I didn't play it all the way through but probably 15ish hours. Enough to have an informed opinion. The game is enjoyable. Any launch bugs it might have had were solved before I laid hands on it.