No MP (?) + 2 stacks

Smashero

1) No MP (?)

Trophy:
Friendship Rules - Revived someone from "Fight for Your Life!" that is on your friends list

Exchanged for:
Killing Time Killed - 5 enemies during a single use of BAMF Time

2) 2 x stack? EU and US... Or rather JP?... Like with Borderlands 1 ;)

Edited by Smashero

3 minutes ago, kksligh said:

Can you play this without VR? 

Nope, VR is mandatory.

1 minute ago, SADCM_PT said:

Wonder if you can use your saved characters from the non-VR versions?

If that works, you can probably get some trophies popped easily like the locations trophies.

Non VR saves will almost certainly not work, because BL2 has been rebuilt from the ground up to be a single player VR game so it's extremely unlikely that Cross-Save will be included. 

31 minutes ago, SADCM_PT said:

Wonder if you can use your saved characters from the non-VR versions?

If that works, you can probably get some trophies popped easily like the locations trophies.

the game should be out eventually someone who has a previous borderlands 2 save will be able to find out and tell the crowd. getting the friend trophy and terramorphous seems to be the high gate to climb for me unless i have a second VR.

35 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

the game should be out eventually someone who has a previous borderlands 2 save will be able to find out and tell the crowd. getting the friend trophy and terramorphous seems to be the high gate to climb for me unless i have a second VR.

There is no friend trophy as I mentioned in 1st post...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Use common sense damn...

5 hours ago, kksligh said:

Yes really. A very large percentage of VR games can be played in VR or without. 

I can't imagine playing a VR game without the goggles when there are regular PS3 and PS4 versions of the game out there. Unless you want to stack it? That seems hardly worth it though. I'd just play the PS4 version again. It's surprisingly refreshing to replay a great game even if you don't get any trophies.

So it's basically the same trophy list as the PS3/Vita versions that I played, but no multiplayer or DLC trophies (for now)?

On top of that, we don't know if the save files carry over. I don't have VR since I am not stupid (yet) to buy it, but we will have to see when the game is out.

8 hours ago, kksligh said:

Yes really. A very large percentage of VR games can be played in VR or without. 

Could you please give us more details about this "very large percentage"? I only know about a few VR games that actually don't need VR (Volume VR, Paranormal Activity, The Invisible Hours).

22 minutes ago, AvengedEvil said:

Could you please give us more details about this "very large percentage"? I only know about a few VR games that actually don't need VR (Volume VR, Paranormal Activity, The Invisible Hours).

The Assembly, Don't Knock Twice, Light Tracer, Here They Lie, Star Trek Bridge Crew.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AvengedEvil said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_VR_games

If you filter by Information, you'll see that the list of games that require PSVR and/or Move controllers is rather small.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, soniq said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_VR_games

If you filter by Information, you'll see that the list of games that require PSVR and/or Move controllers is rather small.

Thanks for answering this

13 hours ago, communistwookiee said:

There is already a version out that doesn't need VR... and it's been out for 3.5 years on PS4...

yes, and I've platted it both on PS3 and PS4 and was asking because I would do it again

6 hours ago, AvengedEvil said:

You can others answered this question - to add to it, most games started shifting to allowing people to play with or without VR because it significantly opens up their game to a larger audience.  Tetris Effect is another recent example - I love Borderlands and wouldn't mind playing this in VR sometimes, but platting this entire game in VR would be too much for me personally is why I asked the questions

9 hours ago, Paper Boi said:

I can't imagine playing a VR game without the goggles when there are regular PS3 and PS4 versions of the game out there. Unless you want to stack it? That seems hardly worth it though. I'd just play the PS4 version again. It's surprisingly refreshing to replay a great game even if you don't get any trophies.

I want to get the plat again but not if I have to play the entire game in VR - my brain and eyes would explode.

9 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

LOL, there is already Borderlands 2 trophy list for the PS4, on the version ''The Handsome Collection''

I'm aware - I've platted both of the and was asking because I would do it again for another plat.  Its probably my favorite game of all time, or at least in the top 5.  As a trophy hunter, getting another plat and playing again would be great, but not if I'm locked into VR the entire time.  Maybe a mix

13 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

Welp I no longer have all Borderlands Platinums. Rip.

I'm not even gonna get this, huge fan of Borderlands but I cant stand VR.

But this Platinum will probably be a lot more challenging and annoying than the base game.

My thoughts exactly and why I inquired if it was a VR game that could be played either on VR or regular.  

Edited by kksligh
  • Like 1