No MP (?) + 2 stacks

Smashero

15 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

In regards to Terramorphous, couldn't you be able to beat him easily with one of the modded weapons that was found in the single player, or was that all through the online?

Don't think there is a software to make modded weapons on ps4 though. 

34 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Don't think there is a software to make modded weapons on ps4 though. 

This^

PS4 saves are unhackable, plus Gearbox patched out all the exploits ages ago that allowed hacked items to be imported into the game.

18 minutes ago, NightRusticDawn said:

Why is everyone thinking Terramorphous in this game will be the same as in the old game. By judging gameplay so far the game seems a bit easier then before to adjust it to the VR.

Without the Sandhawk and the Grog Nozzle or the Flakk/Hab exploit, Terramorphous is a royal pain in the ass to kill - even if you use the nerfed Conference Call/Bee Shield combo.

On 12/5/2018 at 5:51 PM, kksligh said:

Yes really. A very large percentage of VR games can be played in VR or without. 

Please list the very large amount of VR games with "VR" in the game's title that can be played without VR.

People conflating games with PS VR support when they were initially flat games is hilarious. That's not the same situation at all, but I guess it's all you can really do to pad out the "very large percentage" of "VR" games playable without VR.

19 hours ago, malachi1987 said:

Wonder if this is more geared for controller use or move or even possibly aim gun.....

It doesn't support AIM unfortunately.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, soniq said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_VR_games

If you filter by Information, you'll see that the list of games that require PSVR and/or Move controllers is rather small.

You do realise that list is missing tonnes of info, don't you?

Not every game has anything in the column you said to sort. Out of a random batch of 30 which I looked at, all of them require PSVR with no Flat-mode within the game.

In reality, a very small amount of PSVR games allows to you run them without VR. I would say about 20-30 out of over 450 VR games.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

This^

PS4 saves are unhackable, plus Gearbox patched out all the exploits ages ago that allowed hacked items to be imported into the game.

Without the Sandhawk and the Grog Nozzle or the Flakk/Hab exploit, Terramorphous is a royal pain in the ass to kill - even if you use the nerfed Conference Call/Bee Shield combo.

You can edit your saves on PS4. There are a few pieces of software out there now which lets you mod your saves or re-sign other peoples saves to your account. 

I’m quite suprised I haven’t seen a single person mention how bad the platinum trophy image looks. I have no interest in Borderlands (Telltale’s TFTB was superb) nor do I own a PSVR, but having the Borderlands 2 VR logo as the platinum trophy icon looks ugly. It doesn’t help either that this trophy icon is transparent and me knowing it could’ve been acceptable if there were any additional details added to the image behind the logo. Consider doing your profile a favour and prioritise you’re trophy milestones for a different trophy...

11 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

Please list the very large amount of VR games with "VR" in the game's title that can be played without VR.

People conflating games with PS VR support when they were initially flat games is hilarious. That's not the same situation at all, but I guess it's all you can really do to pad out the "very large percentage" of "VR" games playable without VR.

It doesn't support AIM unfortunately.

Here's a list of 70 games that you can play in VR or non-VR... https://store.playstation.com/en-us/grid/STORE-MSF77008-PSVRCOMPATG/1?direction=asc&sort=name

4 minutes ago, kksligh said:

Here's a list of 70 games that you can play in VR or non-VR... https://store.playstation.com/en-us/grid/STORE-MSF77008-PSVRCOMPATG/1?direction=asc&sort=name

Oh, and if you weren't aware, Borderlands was original a "flat" game and not a "VR" game to begin with - hence the question

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

Why would anyone want to hack their saves, when the penalty is a perma-ban from PSN if/when you get caught?

You can't and won't... You can't adjust saves regarding MP games because the majority of their data is stored on the servers and not in the actual save file, but single player games, which save to the console, you can't get banned off psn at all.

The only thing you'll get banned form is here on PSNProfiles as cheating to achieve new trophies quicker isn't allowed - Sony doesn't care though - how does it affect them? It's not the same as the people who mod their consoles to play 'backups' - that's when the ban hammer would come down. Just look up Save Wizard for PS4 - there are a lot of people who use it

2 hours ago, kksligh said:

Oh, and if you weren't aware, Borderlands was original a "flat" game and not a "VR" game to begin with - hence the question

Please actually read what people comment instead of copy/pasting an answer. That's not a good look.

Can't help but notice that list is filled with games that aren't "VR Games" in the first place. "Wow, this game got a VR patch, therefore it's a VR game that you can play without VR!" Uh, no. It's a flat game you can play in VR. And literally zero games on the first page have "VR" in the title. The closest is Hyperdimension Neptunia VIIR, and that's just a gimmicky title since it includes a VR mode. Again, a flat game getting VR support after the fact. Not the other way around.

This is Borderlands 2 VR. And someone asked if you can play Borderlands 2 VR without VR. No. Of course you can't, and literally none of your answers have made that question any less ridiculous.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

This is Borderlands 2 VR. And someone asked if you can play Borderlands 2 VR without VR. No. Of course you can't, and literally none of your answers have made that question any less ridiculous.

In fact, that someone is the same guy who keeps responding.

@kkslighLet it go already. Sheesh - it was a silly question. 

Why can no one just admit that they're wrong on the internet?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, turniplord said:

You can't and won't... You can't adjust saves regarding MP games because the majority of their data is stored on the servers and not in the actual save file, but single player games, which save to the console, you can't get banned off psn at all.

The only thing you'll get banned form is here on PSNProfiles as cheating to achieve new trophies quicker isn't allowed - Sony doesn't care though - how does it affect them? It's not the same as the people who mod their consoles to play 'backups' - that's when the ban hammer would come down. Just look up Save Wizard for PS4 - there are a lot of people who use it

Well that sucks, why doesn't Sony crack down on this sort of behaviour? Hacking your saves is about as low as you can go IMO, when it comes to modern gaming.

23 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

In fact, that someone is the same guy who keeps responding.

@kkslighLet it go already. Sheesh - it was a silly question. 

Why can no one just admit that they're wrong on the internet?

You are the one that has an opinion about a question I asked... How about not attacking someone for a question and dying on a hill to try and prove you were right for being a prick? 

On 12/7/2018 at 11:21 AM, Elvick_ said:

Please actually read what people comment instead of copy/pasting an answer. That's not a good look.

Can't help but notice that list is filled with games that aren't "VR Games" in the first place. "Wow, this game got a VR patch, therefore it's a VR game that you can play without VR!" Uh, no. It's a flat game you can play in VR. And literally zero games on the first page have "VR" in the title. The closest is Hyperdimension Neptunia VIIR, and that's just a gimmicky title since it includes a VR mode. Again, a flat game getting VR support after the fact. Not the other way around.

I stand by it... As long as there is one game on the market with with VR in the title that you can play with or with VR, in my mind it's a fair question. The reality is I've sent over a factual list of games on the market right now that show that... Sure some don't have VR in the title but some do but the point still stands. If you have different factual info, please share.  

The reality is you wanted to attack someone because you have an opinion on their question which is childish to begin with... That's your choice. 

Outside of all of that, this is a trophy forum and you are talking about "ridiculous" questions - that's laughable

Edited by kksligh

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Well that sucks, why doesn't Sony crack down on this sort of behaviour? Hacking your saves is about as low as you can go IMO, when it comes to modern gaming.

Probably because it doesn't hurt anyone at the end of the day. Sure, there are some cheats you could technically use to achieve certain things faster or to bump up your abilities. But, because it's limited to the Single player and offline only saves, it doesn't affect anyone else's enjoyment within the games. 

If someone is found cheating to get trophies faster on here, they have their account flagged until they 'hide' that game, as far as I'm aware. If it's not piracy and using external methods to run illegally obtained items such as backups or homebrew, Sony won't take any action. The people I know that use the programs don't care about trophies, they just want to boost their stats or get a bit of help in games which require a lot of grinding. Those people most likely won't even appear on this site because they've never synced up their profile and created an account. 

On 7.12.2018 at 4:54 AM, turniplord said:

You do realise that list is missing tonnes of info, don't you?

No, of course I don't. Why would I post the link if I knew that? I looked over the list and from the few VR games I know about, the information seemed correct.

3 hours ago, soniq said:

No, of course I don't. Why would I post the link if I knew that? I looked over the list and from the few VR games I know about, the information seemed correct.

Fair enough, but yeah - only a small number of titles on the list actually has data in the column which you most likely looked in to see if they were PSVR only and not shared - however, the vast majority, if not all, of the ones with nothing in that column are PSVR only and unable to be played without a VR headset.

There's only a handful, in comparison, which can be played flat.

2 hours ago, Romikot84 said:

Does someone know/heard if they plan to release a demo? i dont buy a PSVR game without trying the demo...

and i think there are a lot of people like me who would like to try the demo first.

The odds of a demo are extremely unlikely, especially since none of the other Borderlands games got one. If you're undecided as to if you want this or not, your best bet is to wait for a deep sale and pick it up cheap.

3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The odds of a demo are extremely unlikely, especially since none of the other Borderlands games got one. If you're undecided as to if you want this or not, your best bet is to wait for a deep sale and pick it up cheap.

But I dont see you doing that if you have a vr. Since you're a borderlands fanatic/legend

27 minutes ago, SaltyCat said:

Don't ever listen to IGN, they are shit at reviewing

https://uk.ign.com/articles/2018/12/15/borderlands-2-vr-review

Especially when they have to delete it due to incorrect information and stuff. 

This^

The majority of IGN's reviews are complete garbage and not worth reading. Guru Larry did a video a few years back about dodgy reviews but showcased one particularly idiotic review by IGN that had to be replaced with one written by a reviewer who wasn't a complete idiot:

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.