AnAppealToHeaven

1I3iD.png

anappealtoheaven.png

:platinum:76:gold:352:silver:959:bronze:2452

Total: 3801 Completion %: 77%

Contents:

1. Overview

2. About Me

3. Tips & Strategies for Platinum Trophy hunting.

4. Road to getting the Platinum

5. Platinum Trophies

Overview

THIS CHECKLIST IS A REVIVAL OF MY OLD CHECKLIST THAT I HAD ON THIS SITE AND THE PS3TROPHIES.COM ONE (MAYBE ONE OF YOU OLDHEADS MIGHT REMEMBER LOL). WHILE I HAVE CUT BACK ON HOW AGGRESSIVE I GO AFTER PLATINUM TROPHIES, I ALWAYS TOLD MYSELF THAT I WILL GET 100 SO IM GOING TO DO IT.  :).

Players: 1

Online Trophies: a bunch (primarily shooters) that resulted in creating boosting parties.

Cheat Codes Affect Trophies: only in-game cheats (i.e. LEGO game cheats) that everyone can use.

Estimated Time to 100 Platinum Trophies: Currently at 750 hours. 

# of Playthroughs: An average of 2.5 playthroughs.

Collectible Trophies: Almost all of them have collectible trophies:(.

Missable Trophies: Many unless your using a guide.

Glitched Trophies: Fortunately No :awesome:.

Tips & Strategy's for Trophy Hunting

Play whatever game you want. If you find a game fun you want to plat it, regardless of how people grade it. Point is that if you play games you don't like you'll most likely get burned out and get turned off of trophy hunting .

Roadmap to getting the Platinum

Step 1: Get the multiplayer trophies out of the way first for you don't know when the servers are going down or how difficult they might become later.

Step 2: Start The Campaign and play the hardest difficulty to get the difficulty trophies out of the way.

Step 3: Collect all the collectables and finish the miscellaneous trophies like kills and arbitrary objectives

Step 4: :platinum::platinum: Platinum 100% :platinum::platinum:

Step 5: Trade in the game and start a new one :).

Platinums NOT IN ORDER, WILL FIX IT WHEN I HAVE TIME. WILL ALSO ADD MY OPINIONS OF THE GAMES WHEN I HAVE THE TIME TO DO SO.

1. 1Saa439b.pngMedal of Honor Tier 1 (Medal of Honor) :bronze: Obtain all Campaign and Online trophies

2. 1S269915.pngPlatinum Trophy (Spare Parts)  Earn all other trophies

3. 1S10e9af.pngPlatinum (Killzone 3) Collect all Killzone 3 trophies

4. 1S09fb60.pngAll is Said, All is Done (SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALS) Obtain all Bronze, Silver, and Gold Trophies in SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs.

5. 1S7656dd.pngYou are a Platinum Superstar! (Superstars V8 Racing) Collect all Trophies.

6. 1Sd5a5ca.pngIs That All You Got? (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2) Earn all available trophies for Modern Warfare ® 2.

7. 1S355fea.pngPlatinum Trophy (Crysis) Earn all available trophies for Crysis®

8. 1Sc4df89.pngConquered the Darkness (The Darkness II) Unlock all trophies

9. 1S10028e.pngThe Thievius Raccoonus (Sly Cooper and The Thievius Raccoonus) Unlock all Trophies for Sly Cooper's first outing.

10. 1Sb7c5b3.pngMaster of Time (Final Fantasy XIII-2) Mastered the timeline and obtained every trophy available

11. 1Sc59bea.pngPlatinum (Killzone 3 Multiplayer) Unlock all Killzone 3 Multiplayer trophies

12. 1S9f001d.pngTrine 2 hard (Trine 2) Earn all Trophies in Trine 2

13. 1S61800c.pngMaster Assassin (Assassin's Creed 2) Unlock all trophies.

14. 1S4c8d25.pngPlatinum (VITA: Resistance Burning Skies) Earn all trophies

15. 1Sbd9702.pngDutiful Soldier (Call of Duty Classic) Unlock all the other trophies

16. 1S9757fe.pngCS:GO Platinum Trophy (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive) Collected all CS:GO trophies

17. 1S0d2a4d.pngAll Finished! (LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7) Acquire all trophies.

18. 1S23322c.pngRise to the top (One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2) All Trophies acquired!

19. 1S027b38.pngCheers To You! (Catherine) Earn all other Trophies!

20. 1Sa2891b.png The Walking Dead (The Walking Dead) Earn all trophies in: "The Walking Dead

21. 1S880c49.pngPlatinum (Call of Duty: Black Ops II) Awarded when all other trophies have been unlocked

22. 1Sdcc28f.pngSnake Eaten (Metal Gear Solid 3) Collect all trophies

23. 1Sf1cc41.pngking of the majestic oceans of the world (One Piece: Pirate Warriors) All Trophies acquired!

24. 1Sd5873b.pngPortal 2 Platinum Trophy (Portal 2) Collected all other Portal 2 trophies

25. 1Se17557.pngJustice has been served (NCIS Game) Unlock all trophies

26. 1S91d26f.pngPlatinum Trophy (Resistance 3) Obtain all Gold, Silver, and Bronze Trophies for Resistance 3

27. 1S404b41.pngAll hands on deck! (LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean) Collect all Trophies.

28. 1Sf8d858.png Top of the Heap (Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy) You have mastered the fame and collected all there is to collect!

29. 1S12e29f.pngTop of Your Game (Hitman: Absolution) Collect all trophies

30. 1Sa27405.pngRise of the Guardians (Rise of the Guardians) Earn all trophies to unlock this platinum trophy

31. 1Sa0ed02.pngThe Complete Zombie (VITA: Plants vs. Zombies) You've won every trophy, climbed every mountain, defeated every zombie, planted every plant. Congratulations!

32. 1S9014c1.pngUltimate Hero (Final Fantasy XIII) Acquired all trophies.

33. 1S3e0740.pngBorderland Defender (Borderlands) You have defeated all bosses and are a powerful force to be reckoned with

34. 1S1bd6fe.pngThe Walking Dead (The Walking Dead) Earn all trophies in: "The Walking Dead

35. 1S46dc96.pngPlatinum Trophy (Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear) For collecting all trophies

36. 1S6a25ec.pngMask and Stripes Forever (Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time) Collect every bronze, silver, and gold trophy.

37. 1S0859b8.pngRomero Would Be Proud (Dead Nation) Collect All Trophies

38. 1S4cc87c.pngPlatinum (Call of Duty: Black Ops) Awarded when all other trophies have been unlocked

39. 1S12e4c7.pngPlatinum Trophy (L.A. Noire) Collect all other trophies to unlock.

40. 1Saf48ad.pngPlatinum (Uncharted 2: Among Thieves) Platinum

41. 1Sfc8fbf.pngPlatinum (Vanquish) Earn all available trophies in Vanquish

42. 1S7391f6.pngCompletist (CSI: Fatal Conspiracy) All other trophies earned

43. 1S7bbd22.png Federated (Call of Duty: Ghosts) Earn all available trophies for Call of Duty® Ghosts

44. 1Sfc83e7.pngAll In (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3) Earn all available trophies for Modern Warfare® 3

45. 1S61f15f.png100% Complete (LittleBigPlanet) Earn all LittleBigPlanet trophies to unlock this platinum trophy

46. 1S49b19a.pngYou Fabulous No-Prize! (LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Universe in Peril) Collect all trophies

47. 1S99f72d.png Rise to the top! (VITA One Piece: Kaizoku Musou 2) All trophies acquired!

48. 1Sc82313.pngEnjoy Your Powers (inFamous Second Son) Collect all trophies

49. 1S1e8dd2.pngThe Road Goes Ever On (VITA LEGO The Hobbit) Collect Every Trophy

50. 1S4c53ab.pngPlatinum Trophy (Megamind) All Trophies Obtained!

51. 1S6b2ec7.pngOne ring to build them all (VITA LEGO Lord Of The Rings) Obtain all other Trophies.

52. 1Sfb414d.pngI'm going to become the King of the Pirates! (One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3) Acquire all trophies.

53. 1S93dd07.pngLife, uh... finds a way (VITA LEGO Jurassic World) Complete all other trophies

54. 1S5caea2.pngPlatinum (VITA LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham) Complete all other trophies

55. 1S104075.pngMaster of Kyrat (Far Cry 4) Obtain all the Trophies.

56. 1S52d535.pngApex Predator (Far Cry Primal) Obtain all the Trophies.

57. 1Scf35c1.pngPlatinum (Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception) Platinum

58. 1S2db195.pngFull Completion (VITA Telsagrad) Find all 36 scrolls in the game

59. 1S740aa6.pngAgent 47 (Hitman GO: Definitive Edition) Collect all trophies for Hitman GO: Definitive Edition.

60. 1S46aa7d.pngMy Name is Mayo! (My Name is Mayo) Unlock all the trophies!

61. 1S46aa7d.pngMy Name is Mayo! (My Name is Mayo) Unlock all the trophies!

62. 1S848de1.pngAll trophies obtained (Horizon Zero Dawn) Obtained all Horizon Zero Dawn Trophies

63. 1S999c41.pngLos Santos Legend (Grand Theft Auto V) Congratulations! You're Vinewood's biggest star!

64. 1S518cff.pngWe Had Fun Didn't We: (Tales from the Borderlands) Complete Tales From The Borderlands

65. 1Sd20cad.pngThe World Wanderer (Final Fantasy XV) Collected all trophies.

66. 1S0a8f1e.pngAwarded all trophies (Minecraft) All trophies have been awarded

67. 1S87d7ef.pngA true adventurer (Lara Croft GO) Collect all trophies

68. 1S795a53.pngOfficial Rainbow Moon Hero (Rainbow Moon) Obtain all other trophies to unlock the platinum

69. 1S9e21df.pngYou've Gone Platinum (VITA Sound Shapes) Collected all Death Mode and Beat School levels.

70. 1S71f154.pngEnergy Cycle Platinum (VITA Energy Cycle) Good job! Completed all tasks!

71. 1Sbf47a3.pngPlatinum Destronaut (VITA Super Destronaut DX) Get all the trophies

72. 1S9e21df.pngYou've Gone Platinum (PS4 Sound Shapes) Collected all Death Mode and Beat School levels

73. 1Sbf47a3.pngPlatinum Destronaut (VITA Super Destronaut DX) Get all the trophies

74. 1S767d0c.pngJob done ! (VITA Tetra's Escape) Gain all other trophies

75. 1S767d0c.pngJob done ! (Tetra's Escape) Gain all other trophies

76. 1S71f154.pngEnergy Cycle Platinum (Energy Cycle) Good job! Completed all tasks!

Edited by AnAppealToHeaven
  • Like 1