Cross-Console games and trophies.

Exairesi

I am relatively new to PSN (just started my account this year), and I was wondering if there is a way to see what system (PS3/PS4/Vita) you earned the trophies on?

For example:

Take Full Throttle Remastered (https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6053-full-throttle-remastered

This is cross listed on both the PS4 and Vita, now say I earn the first 10 trophies on the Vita then finish the game and the rest of the 30 trophies on the PS4. Is there anyway to tell that I earned the first 10 on the Vita?

No, there's no way to know (by looking at the trophy list), the only way for you to know that, would be to look for the trophy screen capture on ps4, since the ps4 always takes a screen capture of the trophy pop up (unless there's a share block in place on the game or section, like several places on FF Type-0 or FF7 and at all times in Persona 5 or Tales of Zisteria). 

Just for curiosity, why would you want to know how to check in what system people are getting the trophies in those shared trophy lists? 

10 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

No, there's no way to know (by looking at the trophy list), the only way for you to know that, would be to look for the trophy screen capture on ps4, since the ps4 always takes a screen capture of the trophy pop up (unless there's a share block in place on the game or section, like several places on FF Type-0 or FF7 and at all times in Persona 5 or Tales of Zisteria). 

Just for curiosity, why would you want to know how to check in what system people are getting the trophies in those shared trophy lists? 

No real reason, I have been getting into trophy hunting and didn't know if there were little secrets like the bronze color of the trophy is slightly different on the different systems of something. Just curiosity :)