Platinum time question.

Soufwar

Hey guys, since this game is featured in a VR headset bundle I am pretty sure a lot more people got the chance of picking it up. 

We are all wondering, how long does it take to get the platinum in this game? To all you platinum achievers, please let us know :) 

I've got one trophy left which is to play a match online, other than I'd say for the average player around 5-8 hours for the platinum. That's excluding the time it takes to find an online game, in the end it all depends how hard you find each opponent on Champion difficulty. Personally I found it to be quite easy with only one of the opponents proving to be a decent challenge which took a few attempts. Great VR game though, highly recommend it. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing 1-2 matches, then taking a break. Really not in a rush to get the plat, but haven't had an issue with any of them so far. It's a slight learning curve with some moves, like dodging, but I'd guess 10? hours tops to get plat if you worked on it straight.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2018 at 0:57 PM, EpicNogg4 said:

I've got one trophy left which is to play a match online, other than I'd say for the average player around 5-8 hours for the platinum. That's excluding the time it takes to find an online game, in the end it all depends how hard you find each opponent on Champion difficulty. Personally I found it to be quite easy with only one of the opponents proving to be a decent challenge which took a few attempts. Great VR game though, highly recommend it. 

By any chance was that one opponent "Mad Dog" Pono, the bouncer from the alley? I've managed to defeat all the boxers on pro fairly easily, but Mad Dog, seems to be impossible, he just gets so close and then knocks me over practically straight away.

16 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

By any chance was that one opponent "Mad Dog" Pono, the bouncer from the alley? I've managed to defeat all the boxers on pro fairly easily, but Mad Dog, seems to be impossible, he just gets so close and then knocks me over practically straight away.

I had trouble with Rhino but I played through the whole story on Champion difficulty and then realized those trophies can be done in free play. I played as Rocky and found every opponent on Champion a breeze.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, EpicNogg4 said:

I had trouble with Rhino but I played through the whole story on Champion difficulty and then realized those trophies can be done in free play. I played as Rocky and found every opponent on Champion a breeze.

Thanks man, I played as Mad Dog on Free Mode and easily beat everyone. Then it came to Mad Dog and I couldn't be him whilst fighting him.

I'll give Rocky a try, many thanks for the tip. It's the only person left I need to beat in order to get Platinum

Edited by enaysoft
Crappy Grammar
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Thanks man, I played as Mad Dog on Free Mode and easily beat everyone. Then it came to Mad Dog and I couldn't be him whilst fighting him.

I'll give Rocky a try, many thanks for the tip. It's the only person left I need to beat in order to get Platinum

No worries mate, best of luck :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EpicNogg4 said:

No worries mate, best of luck :D

Cheers man! I Used Rocky and won first time, it was almost too easy, and ping there goes a plat :) Many thanks, I've been struggling for a few days now on that.

I noticed that Rocky and Mad Dog both have the same skill set. I used Mad Dog on a lot of the harder guys which is probably why I struggled with other boxers as when I couldn't choose Mad Dog, I chose the same guy you use on Career mode, big mistake!

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...