Trophy guide and 112% completion walkthrough progress

optimusmart

It's nice of you that you make all this effort, but there already is a  complete 112% guide with maps and everything on Steam

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=936948247

If you want to continue on your own guide thats fine, I just thought I'd point it out so you could potentially save yourself the hassle. Maybe you could ask the person on Steam if you can use their images

Edited by NanaCheese94

Just now, NanaCheese94 said:

It's nice of you that you make all this effort, but there already is a  complete 112% guide with maps and everything on Steam

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=936948247

If you want to continue on your own guide thats fine, I just thought I'd point it out so you could potentially save yourself the hassle

I know, but it doesn't provide screen transitions and it is not as beginner friendly as it appears. It doesn't go into great detail and some parts of the route are still difficult, I know because I have followed it during one playthrough. Even with previous experience, I still found certain parts of the routes difficult.

It also doesn't provide geo locations. 

I know i'm perhaps sucking eggs a bit, but I like to do my own thing and provide my own version of easy ;), hope that makes sense

1 minute ago, optimusmart said:

I know, but it doesn't provide screen transitions and it is not as beginner friendly as it appears. It doesn't go into great detail and some parts of the route are still difficult, I know because I have followed it during one playthrough. Even with previous experience, I still found certain parts of the routes difficult.

It also doesn't provide geo locations. 

I know i'm perhaps sucking eggs a bit, but I like to do my own thing and provide my own version of easy ;), hope that makes sense

I know what you mean, I used this guide myself. I remember that sometimes, there would've been a slightly easier route to things, but I can't remember the specifics. 

So if you can improve the experience with your own guide then that will be surely appreciated. Good luck! :D

1 hour ago, NanaCheese94 said:

I know what you mean, I used this guide myself. I remember that sometimes, there would've been a slightly easier route to things, but I can't remember the specifics. 

So if you can improve the experience with your own guide then that will be surely appreciated. Good luck! :D

Yea, I started ignoring the plathrough further and further along.

It doesnt go in2 specifics on boss strategies and one part I remembered was difficult is the point it advises u to do the Nosk fight. At that point in time, it can be difficult

I will do my best, thank you ;)

23 minutes ago, optimusmart said:

Yea, I started ignoring the plathrough further and further along.

It doesnt go in2 specifics on boss strategies and one part I remembered was difficult is the point it advises u to do the Nosk fight. At that point in time, it can be difficult

I will do my best, thank you ;)

Oh geez its gcoming back to me now xD The Nosk fight really was a big problem for me at that point, I think he guide just assumes that the player already is good at the game. Same with the Bee Hive Boss, idk if it's for everyone, but I wasn't able to beat him until the very end of the game. The Hive itself is really hard in general imo..

5 minutes ago, NanaCheese94 said:

Oh geez its gcoming back to me now xD The Nosk fight really was a big problem for me at that point, I think he guide just assumes that the player already is good at the game. Same with the Bee Hive Boss, idk if it's for everyone, but I wasn't able to beat him until the very end of the game. The Hive itself is really hard in general imo..

Haha, not just me then. It provides a bit off a problem as well because it leads to a PALE ORE which the guides relies on in making subsequent fights easier. When I ignored that fight, I almost had to change my whole route because I had to get a PALE ORE by other means to make up for it. Thing is, Nosk is very easy if you come back to him later

Yea, I agree with the hive, all those flying enemies, and two of them charge at you from off screen and one deals double damage. definitely a end game area.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, optimusmart said:

Ive changed 112 walkthrough to a complete trophy walkthrough. I may not do trophy guide now as getting a bit impatient, will see how I feel when TW is done

I'm currently working on my platinum and would be willing to lend a hand putting together the trophy guide if you decide to do it.

13 hours ago, Aeir_ said:

I'm currently working on my platinum and would be willing to lend a hand putting together the trophy guide if you decide to do it.

Thanks for the offer, it may be a all or nothing kind off thing.

Once I get the TW done, I will either completely put the game dowm and move on, or move full steam ahead with the TG. A lot of what I have done for the TW can be recycled for the TG, just looking ahead though, thinking more and more about moving on after the TW

You could always do the TG yourself, I wont feel so bad then if I dont make one. The TG will be fairly simple to do and I could let you grab some original maps etc from my TW when I get it up...... if you like anything I guess

Otherwise doing it all yourself is fairly easy if you are clued up with photoshop

Edited by optimusmart

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, it's taking a bit longer than anticipated. I'm finishing it off now, just got to add a intro, FAQ section, some more info to the Hunter's Journal section and then I just have to do the final pantheon and upload the vid.

I've NEVER fought the absolute radiance, so Im planning to record EVERY battle with her until I master it, then I will edit every death into a single vid, to give players a video that accurately displays the difficulty to acuiring the platinum. Basically the vid will be speeded up somewhat and will show how long it took to go from the first encounter to beating the boss everytime.

• Like 1

Yes, that damn Pantheon of Hallownest has been the bane of my existence! It's the only one keeping me from the Plat, and rightfully so. I'm like you, I haven't quite made it to Absolute Radiance yet. I haven't tried in a few weeks since Fallout 76 came out, but at my best I made it all the way to Pure Vessel... and choked... even though I've bested him at least 20 times altogether at this point! We'll get it tho, good luck to you!

I'm sure any newcomers will be much appreciative of your guide, it looks to be shaping up to be way better than the sub-par ones that are currently out there. Keep up the excellent work!

8 minutes ago, integra_93GS-R said:

Yes, that damn Pantheon of Hallownest has been the bane of my existence! It's the only one keeping me from the Plat, and rightfully so. I'm like you, I haven't quite made it to Absolute Radiance yet. I haven't tried in a few weeks since Fallout 76 came out, but at my best I made it all the way to Pure Vessel... and choked... even though I've bested him at least 20 times altogether at this point! We'll get it tho, good luck to you!

I'm sure any newcomers will be much appreciative of your guide, it looks to be shaping up to be way better than the sub-par ones that are currently out there. Keep up the excellent work!

I got to the radiance yesterday, ive spent over an hr so far practicing on him and still no way near, gonna take a while, thank god its the last one 

Guide is about 95% done, ive just gotta get the last pantheon done first and add the video

Got VR recently and astro bot rescue has distracted me, its pretty cool VR

Guide wil.lbe submitted in a wk, im sure of it

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Omg, I did it on my first run after hours practise, thank god luck was on my side.

I literally spent like 10 or hours practising AR and even then I could still only beat it 1/3 due to the luck that is involved with that fight.

Well got it all recorded, I can finally upload the final part and part this trophy walkthrough to bed. Will finish it off and submit it today or tomorrow.

Its such aas relief when u do that last pantheon geez

Edited by optimusmart
  • Like 2

On 18/12/2018 at 9:38 PM, Aeir_ said:

The walkthroughs up, im not making a TG for it, im burned out on this game, but if u ever decide to I can make some maps for u etc if u need them.

1 hour ago, Ryudoz said:

congrats!

Thanks dude, it is a huge weight of my mind, the game is awesome, but that last pantheon tests ya patience!