$250 and 15 gold bars to everyone that played RDO 'til midnight PST today

DarkKillerITA

18 minutes ago, Paco-001 said:

More interest in more content then free money or goldbars. As a trophiehunter the grind for XP is more of a problem. Don’t want to grind one mission and just play multiplayer gets annoying. Give us more (coop)missions.

I wouldn't be worrying about trying to hit rank 50 until multiplayer is officially released because there will be more variety with missions making the grind less. Plus if they have to reset stats it would suck if you at rank 35 or 40 when it happened.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Feral said:

I wouldn't be worrying about trying to hit rank 50 until multiplayer is officially released because there will be more variety with missions making the grind less. Plus if they have to reset stats it would suck if you at rank 35 or 40 when it happened.

If they reset the stats I'm gone. Worked way too hard to accumulate what I've got. I wouldn't lose sleep over it. It's a good game (the online portion) but hardly essential.

2 minutes ago, JPageMartin36 said:

If they reset the stats I'm gone. Worked way too hard to accumulate what I've got. I wouldn't lose sleep over it. It's a good game (the online portion) but hardly essential.

It's unlikely that they will. But yeah can't blame you, stuff slogging through it again to get back to where you are.

I'm holding off doing too much online just in case.

2 hours ago, Feral said:

Not in a super hurry to level up, but also hopeful they don't have to do it.

56 minutes ago, wackt1 said:

So wait, if I played it only a few days ago, I won't get the stuff?

You'll get it. The announcement says if you joined in to play at any point through midnight PST today.

6 minutes ago, postofficebuddy said:

Do you have to complete the first online story mission to count as being logged in?

Probably but not sure.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dalailama1989 said:

Thanks OP!

Already got the gift and "exchanged it for two trophies".

Formed a posse for 200$ and bought five flags for 2 gold bars each for home improvement

Was it automatically in your inventory or did you have to get it from like the post office or something? Haven’t gotten it yet so that why I am asking

8 hours ago, JPageMartin36 said:

Cool. Can hopefully a buy a decent weapon now to replace my crappy repeater that doesn't kill anyone even if you shoot them 6 times at close range (while I get one-shotted).

Im so glad to see someone else say this lol. I thought it was just me. I kept hitting a guy in the neck and he never died, but I die instantly lol...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bpmotard said:

The economy is broken both on single-player and multiplayer. It's SUPER easy to earn money in SP and SUPER hard to earn money on multiplayer... There should be a middleground.

Its not super easy to earn money in single player, I could always need more money. If they’re touching the single player economy they better touch it in a way that gives me even more money! 

Just now, SliK6SiK said:

I didn't get a chance to do this but just curious, how much time was this amount actually worth of you played normally? Farmed with the best method?

Gold - around 120 hours with old rates. Now around 40 hours if x3 is accurate.

Cash - around 5-7 hours of multiplayer games assuming that you win almost everyone.

Edited by Greidis
  • Like 1

I don't care really about cash and prices, all I need one repeater and and ~2500 for trophies, and this will come naturally during lvl 50 grind
but what I care for is the exp amount gain for that grind, I hope they will increase the rates for that bs. reaching not only lvl 50, but lvl 100 for its perks will take like 300+ hours and that is crazy

1 hour ago, Smuiq said:

I don't care really about cash and prices, all I need one repeater and and ~2500 for trophies, and this will come naturally during lvl 50 grind
but what I care for is the exp amount gain for that grind, I hope they will increase the rates for that bs. reaching not only lvl 50, but lvl 100 for its perks will take like 300+ hours and that is crazy

nope. It depends if you'll be using glitch it definetely not.

For 50 lvl legit grind in pvp  you'll also need to complete almost every treasure maps in free rome to reach 2500$ in previous rates.

Edited by Greidis