Iron Mutant trophies

FateorDestiny

On 5/15/2019 at 10:14 AM, Vern3r0z said:

how difficult is the plat?

not that bad if u pace urself and dont rush. plus i have a full playthru for the "QA Have Suffered" on my youtube and twitch now that i just finished today ;)

not sure if im allowed to post link here tho, but branding is important. so if ur clever ull find me lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Durrun said:

not that bad if u pace urself and dont rush. plus i have a full playthru for the "QA Have Suffered" on my youtube and twitch now that i just finished today ;)

not sure if im allowed to post link here tho, but branding is important. so if ur clever ull find me lol

on a scale of 1 to 10?

3 hours ago, Durrun said:

like a 4-6 depending on ur exp with turnbased tactical games. pluz try to think of it more like solving puzzles and it will be that much easier

OKay man, thanks for the answer. Might get this when they release the physical copy+dlc next month.

On 27/6/2019 at 5:48 AM, Durrun said:

I will definitely take a look

• 4 months later...

About being "downed" and bleeding to death: you must quickly kill all enemies before counting to death reach zero, or you gonna die and no trophy. But if you are "downed" and you kill all enemies, you gonna be resurected with 1 health. When reaching Eden trophies gonna pop-up.

Difficulty? Well... for me the most annoying part - dont have platinum - was 3 (easy) trophies, For killing with rushing Bormin, for killng other enemy when you kill Piroman and he drop molotov, and when you are switch sides (the do something with youre head) and must piss of youre friends. Its sad but those i only need.

For Iron Mutant trophy i found that best squad is Bormin, Fox (beacuse of that they can eat enemies) and guy with super power messing with heads. I wasnt fighting just coming from place to place. When fighting was over, i have exit game, send save to cloud and continue. Cheap trick but oh well...