ZX Spectrum level 6 Hardcore

Christmas_Dude

I read on the steam guide this is one of the hardest levels to grab everything and not die. So I've been getting to the fruit and cannot find a way to the finish line after I grab the fruit. I know you must mess with the switches, and I've read on a steam forum that there is a bubble that is supposed to appear but I am just not finding it or figuring out how to complete the level after grabbing the fruit. I cannot find any visual representation of what I am looking for. If anyone has any information on this please please share it with me. I just don't know if its a glitch or if it is an error on my part or some misunderstanding. Thanks in advance.

On 12/6/2018 at 4:06 PM, Brink-2-Chaos said:

is there a fruit in zx spectrum level 1 the prof says "walls are not always what they seem" yet there seems to be no secret the steam guide says their was one in the original game but as this is a remix of that game who knows

There's no fruit in that level. It's weird.

They've shuffled the fruits around between levels a bit, so the Steam guide isn't perfect. I believe all the same fruits are still within the same console worlds though. 

15 hours ago, tylerh1701 said:

Yeah I only spent time with the first one, it's doable with some practice. Didn't really bother with the 2nd one, I guess I'll just wait. I hope it gets fixed.

Did you get the sega saturn levels? it doesnt seem to unlock for me

Seems they just lazly changed the saturn levels to the PSX levels and forgot to change the name in the menus

Edited by Brink-2-Chaos

16 hours ago, Brink-2-Chaos said:

Did you get the sega saturn levels? it doesnt seem to unlock for me

Seems they just lazly changed the saturn levels to the PSX levels and forgot to change the name in the menus

Yeah I unlocked the Saturn levels. They just unlocked when I got the hidden console in Level 3 of the Special levels.

I was very confused why it said Saturn on the menus but PSX elsewhere, and youre collecting PS1s, aren't you?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm actually having trouble with the first level of Zx-spectrum. I can't figure out where to jump from to get that first pixel (4th pixel overall) on the second screen. I feel like I should have double jump already, but original topic creator's on 3-6 without it, and the only videos on youtube I can find so far are of the original life of pixel where they have double jump from the beginning, and use that to get it.