Far Cry: New Dawn is up for pre-order on Amazon

DanielMcGiveron

4 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Is this a dlc, a new game or a standalone thing like lost legacy was for uncharted

So far it looks to be a standalone game.

EDIT: Actually it's more of a spin-off than anything, will probably help answer some of the questions people had with the ending of FC5.

Edited by EpicNogg4

Seems like a new Far Cry is now expected every year, which for some is cool, but we had this before with Assassins creed and that took a break and came back strong, even-though this might be unpopular, how about the series takes a break for a couple of years after this game? 

2 hours ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

I think the women on the cover are the villains. I can already imagine the articles from the outraged game "journalists".

they can only rage about this if they are against women's rights. 

if women can be superheroes, they can be the villains too. it actually doesn't even matter (for me), I just want someone interesting

we live in a world where everyone can be anything, those small minded folks should just crawl back in their cave

6 minutes ago, J3dP89 said:

they can only rage about this if they are against women's rights. 

if women can be superheroes, they can be the villains too. it actually doesn't even matter (for me), I just want someone interesting

we live in a world where everyone can be anything, those small minded folks should just crawl back in their cave

That would be an anti-hero. To each your own

Wow, I'm utterly speechless. Single handedly the most ugly, uncool cover for a Far Cry game, and any game in general. Shame on you Ubisoft and your progressive shit. Nobody likes this shit, people like cool covers with bad ass mother fuckers, not this crap. Don't take my word for it, the sales will speak for themselves. 

1 hour ago, CristianX-97 said:

Wow, I'm utterly speechless. Single handedly the most ugly, uncool cover for a Far Cry game, and any game in general. Shame on you Ubisoft and your progressive shit. Nobody likes this shit, people like cool covers with bad ass mother fuckers, not this crap. Don't take my word for it, the sales will speak for themselves. 

Way to get worked up over some box art.

And also, that's pretty rich coming from someone with the obnoxious dictator avatar.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CristianX-97 said:

Waaaaaah! Get these wimmens out of my games!!!!

• Like 3