Crash Team Racing Nitro-Refueled Announced (June 21, 2019)

Ghost

39 minutes ago, EightBitArtist said:

wonder if its a timed exclusive like the crash trilogy was

Several sites are saying the game will be available on X1 and Switch too. Others are saying the opposite. I'm confused.

OH MY GOD THEY HAVE NITRO KART VEHICLES AND TRACKS INCLUDING THE TEAM RACING TRACKS!!!

DUDE, I WILL PLAY THIS GAME FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE I SWEAR, ALL I NEED TO HEAR IS THE REMIXED MUSIC FROM NITRO KART PLEASE GOD.

Sorry, couldn't contain the hype. These games were my childhood, it's hard not to get insanely hyped.

14 minutes ago, Oblivion said:

OH MY GOD THEY HAVE NITRO KART VEHICLES AND TRACKS INCLUDING THE TEAM RACING TRACKS!!!

DUDE, I WILL PLAY THIS GAME FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE I SWEAR, ALL I NEED TO HEAR IS THE REMIXED MUSIC FROM NITRO KART PLEASE GOD.

Sorry, couldn't contain the hype. These games were my childhood, it's hard not to get insanely hyped.

What are the Nitro kart racing tracks? I could only see CTR ones in the trailer

1. Papu's Pyramid

2. Crash Cove

3. Polar Pass

4. N. Gin Labs

5. Mystery Caves

6. Dingo Canyon

7. Tiny Arena

8. Tiger Temple

9. Slide coliseum / Turbo Track

10. Sewer Speedway

ALL MY YES! I wanted this game since the Trilogy remake!

But... sadly, I won’t pre-order, neither buying it day one or brand new... :( After the scammy half-baked, incomplete physical disc of Spyro Reignited Trilogy, I worry that Activi$ion will do the same exact thing with this Crash Team Racing remake. I’m damn sure that they will rush the release and have a portion of the base game via patch download.

I vote with my wallet so I say to Activi$ion that I don’t support their shitty business practice: releasing incomplete unplayable base games on discs from the get-go. There goes your game preservation when PSN shuts down in the distant future!

I don’t trust Activ$ion at all.

Edited by Max654
  • Like 1

EB have it on Switch, Xbox, and PS4 June 21, that's good, I thought it was just PS4 judging by the trailer.

What's not good, is it's not a free update, a cheap paid update, a premium paid update, or anything to the trilogy, but a full fledged 70 dollar game (!!!) on it's own. Um, I bought the trilogy day one on PS4 and day one on Switch and I think I paid just under 70 for them both, so that can go right to hell.

Now if this had have been a trilogy of Crash racing games (or even just CTR and CTTR) I'd have ponied up 50 or so without a thought, but 70 for this on it's own is waaaay too much. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

EB have it on Switch, Xbox, and PS4 June 21, that's good, I thought it was just PS4 judging by the trailer.

What's not good, is it's not a free update, a cheap paid update, a premium paid update, or anything to the trilogy, but a full fledged 70 dollar game (!!!) on it's own. Um, I bought the trilogy day one on PS4 and day one on Switch and I think I paid just under 70 for them both, so that can go right to hell.

Now if this had have been a trilogy of Crash racing games (or even just CTR and CTTR) I'd have ponied up 50 or so without a thought, but 70 for this on it's own is waaaay too much. 

I thought I saw that it's not gonna be a full-priced game but at the same time it's only one game