Ghost

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Refueled (June 21, 2019)

43 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, charlijaen said:

These two SHOULD have been included on the pack, for $40

Instead of just 1 game for $40

Activision being Activi$ion once again.

I agree with @charlijaen. Now we have only one game for trilogy price and there is another 'deluxe edition' for 60$ -,- Money, money, money...

Not sure why anyone would want CTTR bundled in with this. CNK I understand, CTR was awesome on PS1 and CNK did follow it up okay on PS2, it was nothing amazing but it did no damage, just more of the same. But the later PS2 game CTTR was awful, it was one of the games during Crash's bigger downwards spiral and it was frankly awful.

But hey, people trash on the Legend of Spyro trilogy and I loved them, so, I can understand how it feels to be in that niche that enjoyed the later games what most consider to be well and truly beyond the death of a franchise.

Hell yeah, can't wait!

The inclusion of the CNK tracks just makes it even better.

40€ is too much for just 1 game... Activision!

Next should be Crash Bash! :D

7 hours ago, Conker said:

Day 1 for sure, so hyped. Can we next have Crash Bash done a very underrated Crash game 

It wasn't made by Naughty Dog like the original trilogy & CTR were, that's why it didn't score as well or review aswell. There's never been a demand for it either unlike CTR so I can't see it happening.

That said, I did very much enjoy the game (Crate Bash was my favourite mode, Space Bash specifically) & if it did happen, I would definitely pick it up.

Oh man, I'm just hoping for a ranked mode like Mario Kart.

People forget that CTR has way more replayability than any of the 3 remakes of Crash Bandicoot and an online mode + local MP. 40€ is a decent price! 60€ Special edition is just pointless, but what effs.

Edited by Mori

8 hours ago, Erkawest said:

What are the Nitro kart racing tracks? I could only see CTR ones in the trailer

1. Papu's Pyramid

2. Crash Cove

3. Polar Pass

4. N. Gin Labs

5. Mystery Caves

6. Dingo Canyon

7. Tiny Arena

8. Tiger Temple

9. Slide coliseum / Turbo Track

10. Sewer Speedway

I guess the hype made me blind lol But yeah, i really thought i saw some NK tracks in there.

Still, i hope they make a Nitro Kart remaster as well in the future if this one sells well.

EDIT: They could still add in the tracks though, after all, the game is called "Nitro-fueled". Also, the fact that they have Nitro Kart skins make me hope for at least a track DLC.

Edited by Oblivion

PS4 has a wide variety of games, but it was always missing a good kart racer, so I'm really glad to see this making a comeback. I loved the game as a kid - definitely preferred it over Mario Kart. I mentioned this in a different thread, but this was the only time I recall hoping they add multiplayer into a game and they actually delivered. Can't wait! :D

14 hours ago, Ghost said:

Added into the game will be the addition to play as villain Nitros Oxide, who is unlockable via Adventure mode challenges.

Players can also purchase the Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled - Nitros Oxide digital deluxe edition, which will unlock Nitros, his Hovercraft kart, space-themed character skins for Crash, Coco, Cortex, and more.

Nitro-Fueled's standard edition will cost $39.99, while the Nitros Oxide Edition will cost $59.99

Screenshots:

Reveal hidden contents

ctrnf-reveal-beforeafter1-1544151492696.

ctrnf-reveal-beforeafter2-1544151492698.

ctrnf-reveal-2-1544151492692.jpg

ctrnf-reveal-3-1544151492693.jpg

ctrnf-reveal-1-1544151492700.jpg

So N. Oxide will unlockable through challenges but can instantly be unlocked by cash? 

Skins for $ 20?

Hitting me right in the feels #nostalgia

Can't wait to get my hands on this!

So excited I've been waiting for this for years, I created a community on PS4 called Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Online, if anyone wants to join