Mortal Kombat 11 – Official Announce Trailer (April 23, 2019)

ziggypossum

On 07.12.2018 at 5:18 PM, Stargazer2600 said:

While I wanna pre order, I'm thinking of waiting for the inevitable ultimate edition with all the DLC characters.

Isn't this the song that plays in the first movie when liu-kang fights reptile?

Pretty sure I can hear the fighting in my head lol

The reptile in MK movie was a fucking masterpiece. How it camouflaged itself in the environment, how it brought the corpse to life and the fight itself, solid and free from gimmicks.

• Like 2

On 12/7/2018 at 6:15 PM, ziggypossum said:

DtyUaHIWsAAGDHZ.jpg

Seems like this will be like X where Goro was pre-order bonus then and then available to purchase later on.  I assume the same will be for Shao Khan, pre-order now, but at a later date, anyone can buy him as well.

But hey, glad he's actually part of the roster this time around and not just a boss character.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/7/2019 at 0:42 PM, Phil said:

Somebody needs to tweet this to ed boon. 1,000% better.

Modern rap is absolute garbage. It ruined that trailer.

Soulja Boy was the start of shitty modern rap.

I don't know why more people don't look at guys like MF DOOM (admittedly he's changed his name several times), Kendrick Lamar and Gift of Gab. There IS good rap out there, but most people aren't going to look beyond the surface which is chock full of crap.

Lil Wayne and Future are complete pieces of shit.

• Like 2

Grafics r same as injustice 2 or a lil better. It looks tight af. But i pass the collectors edition , no artbook the mask looks garbage no op figure. Dang sub zero looks like a real g in mk 11 xd. Sad we didnt see some shao kahn gameplay. I like theres a meter for atk and defense moves xD

Guess there won't be any Tremor because of Geras. Kind of disappointing since Geras' moveset looks good, but his design is lackluster. Seeing Baraka make a return is pretty cool. Aside from that and the split second Kabal reveal, I didn't care much about any of the other reveals. Hopefully Kotal Kahn makes it on to the roster.