Mortal Kombat 11 – Official Announce Trailer (April 23, 2019)

ziggypossum

Shao Kahn looks amazing and I love that they kept the classic taunt. He'll be the sole reason I buy this game day one.

Just watched the launch trailer. This trailer brings the hype and that song choice was perfect. I hope Sektor and Cyrax are playable, but I wouldn't be surprised if they're DLC. I guess they finally put Fujin in the game, so people can stop asking for him, but once again he may be DLC. 

Edited by ObliviousSenpai

38 minutes ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

Shao Kahn looks amazing and I love that they kept the classic taunt. He'll be the sole reason I buy this game day one.

Just watched the launch trailer. This trailer brings the hype and that song choice was perfect. I hope Sektor and Cyrax are playable, but I wouldn't be surprised if they're DLC. I guess they finally put Fujin in the game, so people can stop asking for him, but once again he may be DLC. 

The Cyber Ninjas would have to be DLC since we know all 25 characters in the game at launch. Pretty sure that's not Fujin by the way...watch it again. :D

4 hours ago, Killbomb said:

The Cyber Ninjas would have to be DLC since we know all 25 characters in the game at launch. Pretty sure that's not Fujin by the way...watch it again. :D

You're right, I was thinking Fujin because of the hair for some reason. Looks like Liu Kang might become the new god of thunder since Raiden is corrupted. It would be cool if there was a hidden character slot for one of the cyborgs, but I don't mind since the roster is pretty solid in its current state.