Mortal Kombat 11 – Official Announce Trailer (April 23, 2019)

ziggypossum

18 hours ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

Got the game already, but it seems I can't share screenshots or clips with the ps4 share function. It just won't allow it☹️

I was wondering why I haven't seen anybody streaming yet on Live from Playstation.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

Joker is a complete waste of a character. I was expecting Doomslayer or Ash Williams, but this is just disappointing. Spawn and T-800 look great, looking forward to playing them when the Komplete Edition is $10. 

Doomslayer and ashley williams are from completely different game serieses and the less females there are in a game the better, dont need more feminist shit!

Dude not even the fucking Mortal kombat XL edition is ever 10 dollars, it's usually 20 on a good sale. By the time you actually buy it at that price nobody even plays anymore.

24 minutes ago, KainDMD said:

Doomslayer and ashley williams are from completely different game serieses and the less females there are in a game the better, dont need more feminist shit!

Dude not even the fucking Mortal kombat XL edition is ever 10 dollars, it's usually 20 on a good sale. By the time you actually buy it at that price nobody even plays anymore.

CF-ME2-XIAAOb-3.png

Ash NOT Ashley Williams, you do know who HE is don't you?

Edited by Martain2

1 hour ago, KainDMD said:

Ash Williams is a guy and part of the reason I didn't buy this game yet is because of the double standards. Also who cares if a character is from another series. Spawn and the T-800 are from other series too and I guarantee they're going to sell more copies of the game than any of the legacy characters. 

MKXL has gone on sale for $5 - $10 a few times now. I'm certain there will still be people playing this one by the time it goes on sale for that cheap.

1 hour ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

Ash Williams is a guy and part of the reason I didn't buy this game yet is because of the double standards. Also who cares if a character is from another series. Spawn and the T-800 are from other series too and I guarantee they're going to sell more copies of the game than any of the legacy characters. 

MKXL has gone on sale for $5 - $10 a few times now. I'm certain there will still be people playing this one by the time it goes on sale for that cheap.

Those characters are from legendary ultra popular movies not a fucking videogame that only got rebooted now, doomslayer is too fresh and not popular enough.

I just checked and MKXL was lowest on october. november 2018 and june,july 2019 but it was 4490Ft which is about 15 dollars so it was never ever 5 dollars!!!! 

1 hour ago, KainDMD said:

Those characters are from legendary ultra popular movies not a fucking videogame that only got rebooted now, doomslayer is too fresh and not popular enough.

I just checked and MKXL was lowest on october. november 2018 and june,july 2019 but it was 4490Ft which is about 15 dollars so it was never ever 5 dollars!!!! 

Leatherface was on the roster for MKXL. When was the last time he was relevant? There's been a lot of demand for Doomslayer and every other fighting game has crossovers and guests from other games (Geralt and 2B for SCVI, Akuma and Noctis for Tekken 7, and so on), so I don't know what you're on about. 

MKXL has been $5 USD and that's easy to find with a google search. For me that would be around $7 CAD. Your country's store not having similar prices isn't my problem and doesn't have anything to do with me getting the game for that cheap.

2 hours ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

Leatherface was on the roster for MKXL. When was the last time he was relevant? There's been a lot of demand for Doomslayer and every other fighting game has crossovers and guests from other games (Geralt and 2B for SCVI, Akuma and Noctis for Tekken 7, and so on), so I don't know what you're on about. 

MKXL has been $5 USD and that's easy to find with a google search. For me that would be around $7 CAD. Your country's store not having similar prices isn't my problem and doesn't have anything to do with me getting the game for that cheap.

Leatherface was another classic character from a well known horror movie and the doomslayer is who exactly? He was born in 2016. Even Shaggy from scooby doo is more popular than him and some idiots actually wanted to put that cartoon character into this brutal game. Guess what, I did the google search and the cheapest was around 7 dollars converted. You are extremely lucky to find it for only 5 dollars on some black market but that's not for everybody else in the world. My fucking store is the european store. 

Edited by KainDMD

30 minutes ago, KainDMD said:

Leatherface was another classic character from a well known horror movie and the doomslayer is who exactly? He was born in 2016. Even Shaggy from scooby doo is more popular than him and some idiots actually wanted to put that cartoon character into this brutal game. Guess what, I did the google search and the cheapest was around 7 dollars converted. You are extremely lucky to find it for only 5 dollars on some black market but that's not for everybody else in the world. My fucking store is the european store. 

There hasn't been a good Texas Chainsaw Massacre film since the original. Doomslayer is no different from the Doom guy from the original DOOM that came out in 1993. And I guarantee you more players would demand to have him MK11 than someone like Leatherface. The fact that you can't understand that people asking Shaggy to be put into MK11 was a joke makes me think you're either trolling or you're so full of rage that you can't think clearly.

I did say that $5 USD to CAD is around $7 and I said what does that matter to you? I couldn't care less what store you're buying from. It's my choice what I'm willing to buy the game for and I did originally say that I'm going to get it for $10. Are you an employee for NR or something? That would explain why you're so angry about me being willing to pay only $10 for this game.