Mortal Kombat 11 – Official Announce Trailer (April 23, 2019)

ziggypossum

The song was out of place in the trailer, but other than that, curious as to who that was at the end, and if they'll somehow bring back Shao Khan again (especially if he gets to be playable), who the roster will be this time around, if we get new characters, or if it'll be mostly returning characters (including those new ones from the previous one, Cassie, Erron and the others).

Hope the fatalities and X-Rays are more gruesome than before.

• Like 2

Mortal Kombat 11 revealed, coming April 2019

NetherRealm Studios finally unveils its new fighting game

By Michael McWhertor@MikeMcWhertor  Dec 6, 2018, 11:01pm EST

The next Mortal Kombat is coming soon. Warner Bros. Interactive and NetherRealm Studios unveiled Mortal Kombat 11, the follow-up to 2015’s Mortal Kombat X, at The Game Awards today. The hyper-violent fighting game is coming to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Xbox One on April 23, 2019.

Mortal Kombat series co-creator Ed Boon revealed the first trailer for his new game today, showing a gory, bloody battle between Raiden and Scorpion. And then another Scorpion. The trailer promised a full reveal of the game in January.

According to an official description of Mortal Kombat 11, below, the fighting game will include customized characters, which sounds similar to NetherRealm’s Injustice 2.

The all new Custom Character Variations give you unprecedented control to customize the fighters and make them your own. The new graphics engine showcasing every skull-shattering, eye-popping moment, brings you so close to the fight you can feel it. And featuring a roster of new and returning Klassic Fighters, Mortal Kombat’s best in class cinematic story mode continues the epic saga over 25 years in the making.

https://www.polygon.com/game-awards-tga/2018/12/6/18126004/mortal-kombat-11-trailer-release-date-tga-2019

• Like 3

Why was there 2 Scorpion though in trailer? after 1 is dead another walked in. Was it just showcasing the armor design?

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

My body is ready. The last couple of days I was watching let's plays of old MK games (deadly alliance, deception, shaolin and thought it's time for a new MK.

I really hope we get a lot of content. But I'm not really sure about the customization. Not really fond of it in Injustice 2 even though some of them look really cool

5 minutes ago, AeonGaiden said:

Where did you see Shao Kahn? At the end was some random probably new electro fusion guy.

It's at the end of the trailer. When you pre-order, you get Shao Kahn and Beta Access.

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

Bring back music like this in the trailers. I love my rap music but it doesn't fit in the trailers they have done with MKX and now this.

I've been a fan since the first MK came out on Sega Mega Drive in 1993 and I totally appreciate your post.

• Like 1

When I was watching the trailer, I kept yelling cause Scorpion was getting beat into a bloody pulp and he wasn't fighting back. Then he made his comeback in some shape or form ? Good job, Scorpion! You showed Raiden who is boss! Interesting choice of music but the game looks extremely awesome nonetheless!

CheeryDefinitiveCottonmouth-max-1mb.gif

Edit 4/30: How naive I was believing MK11 wouldn't turn into some sort of disaster like it has. I'll be avoiding the game like the plague (:

Edited by ShonenCat

While I wanna pre order, I'm thinking of waiting for the inevitable ultimate edition with all the DLC characters.

7 hours ago, Ghost said:

Bring back music like this in the trailers. I love my rap music but it doesn't fit in the trailers they have done with MKX and now this.

Isn't this the song that plays in the first movie when liu-kang fights reptile?

Pretty sure I can hear the fighting in my head lol

Edited by Stargazer2600